Archangel Gabriel

For ShadowLand94, for being the sweetest and wittiest fan and friend... not sleeping and talking with you as i work was so worth it! <3 xoxo
_______________________________________________________________________________________

 PHOTO OF GABRIEL ON THE SIDE >>>>

"But that boy was dying and Aengelle brought him back to life!" Angelo snapped.

"Aengelle did no such thing." Nathanael said.

I glanced at Michael who had his eyes closed and lightly pressing the bridge of his nose.

"Father Gabriel was there and saw the whole thing, didn’t you Father Gabriel?" Angelus turns to me, Michael looked up.

I looked at the young angels in front of me, I always thought it was funny how we all agreed to name them "angel" or anything derived from it. Aengelle was the only girl among them though, and I know how hard it was for them to accept her, seeing that she had the most important task, they felt that they were pushed down the food chain. But my son, Aengelicus, put them in place; he is, after all, the first one who we have taken. They were all chosen among all the mortals to serve for the Creator. Though it may mean that they are meant to die, their death meant a second life as an angel, but never again as a mortal. But the case was different for Aengelle, she saw goodness and hope in men and wished to live as one again while she serves the Creator. It was complicated at first, living two lives, but when she gave up her mortal life to keep her grandfather alive, that meant she was walking in the realms of the mortal as an angel, An angel of Death.

But Aengelle has her heart and mind in the right places, she is stubborn but she thinks before she acts or speaks. She has retained that innocence and purity as a young mortal, until now. It is her brothers that worry us most, I was the one who was given the task to take them after their death and present them to their divine fathers, but seeing their faces, almost venomous and mad, I can't remember how they seem to look like as an innocent mortal.

I sighed, "All I saw was Aengelle protecting and healing that mortal, she did not cheat death."

"You are lying Father Gabriel, you saw what she did and you are trying to over for her." Angelique accuses,

"Angelique!" Uriel, his father, snapped. "That is enough from you."

"But father-"

"I said enough." Uriel says, Angelique stepped back, "Gabriel?"

"I already said what I saw. No more no less." I said.

"Ask Angjel then." Angelo says, "I know he will agree with us."

"There is no need for that." We all looked up and saw Metatron arrive. The young ones knelt.

"Finally, Metatron." Raphael says, "Could you clear this whole misunderstanding?"

"Of course Raphael," he says, "Now, I do not know why you younglings are saying this against your sister, but I am telling you that what you accuse her of is false."

"But we saw it, he was no longer breathing or-"

"You also didn't see Azrael." Metatron cuts in. "I gave him the list today and he is working on it as we speak, I asked him if the boy was on the list and he wasn't, and I should know." I heard Michael sigh, relieved.

"Now, if that is all, go and see your Father Azrael, I believe he has already prepared your assignments." Metatron added.

The young ones turns to leave except for Angjel who stepped forward looking worried. He was worried of Aengelle, he sees her as his little sister, unlike my son Aengelicus. He sees her as his object, I guess it was a mistake to give him the power to overpower Aengelle, but it was necessary if