Romeo Lee (POV)

• Dedicated to Alfie Serote

PHOTO OF ROMEO LEE ON THE SIDE >>>>

DREW, my cousin slash best friend, and I were on our way to class when I gave out a yawn. Drew turned to me with a frown.

"Out late again?" he asked.

I looked back at him and grinned, "Don't worry, I was out patrolling, no girl was pleasured last night if that's what's upsetting you."

He snickered and shook his head. "That's the third time this week, the patrolling I mean." he clarified after I gave him a look."You vouched for the boys again didn't you?"

I sighed and shook my head, "It’s better than having to deal with Christy."

Drew sighed and looked away, I smiled gave him a light nudge on the chest, "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll probably sleep this off in class." I looked ahead, "They'll surely be giving us that Algebra crap again."

Drew laughs; then we heard a girl scream. We look around and saw a bunch of boys tormenting a girl, one of them saw us and waved us over.

"Hey Captain!" Dale shouted.

Drew shook his head this time, while I smiled as we walk up to them, then the girl runs off, crying. "You boys are early in business today." I said.

"Yeah, well, morning isn't morning without us hearing girls cry and boys whimper." Dale said tossing me a soccer ball which I caught and was now playing with. “Though a girl whimper anf moaning won’t be so bad either.”

I watched the boys laugh and caught Drew roll his eyes and shrugged. "You idiots will get in trouble early too." Drew quickly changes the subject. He isn’t that clean in terms of records with the ladies, he isn’t a player but he does have his moments. But he’s a gentleman, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

"Oh, c'mon Drew, it’s just a little fun." Han says and put an arm around Drew, who glared at him and he moved away.

I watched them amused, my cousin barely fights, true, but he can handle anyone. He's a force to reckon with actually, body and brains.

"Chill Drew, they're still in one piece, aren't they?"

"If ever the president does catch us, ROMEO LEE will just bail us out, right captain?" Dale says as he put an arm over my shoulder.

"You aren't helping, but yes, I will bail you out... somehow." I said. They all exchanged laughs and high fives.

"Besides, the president is busy today." Billy points out, "I saw him his little sister earlier."

"With Iahejlle?" I asked

"My guess is that the little princess got in trouble," Billy continues, "He's probably going to handle a fight that she can't finish off, you know how he is."

That is true. Winter may be the deadliest fighter in NSA, but Hunter can be in the same league if pushed and Iahejlle is the perfect button.

He proved that when a couple of senior students tried to use Iahejlle to torment him. Hunter personally looked for them and almost killed them, he stepped out of the place with a little Iahejlle in his arms. That was his freshmen year, when his presidency was being questioned. But because of that incident, more admired him.

That's who he is the perfect enemy, the perfect creature to bring down.  I thought.

Then the warning bell rang, I smiled and pushed Hunter out of my mind. "Hm, five minutes to get to the room without stopping." The others grinned, "That's probably three minutes top, right cusz? There's a few seconds to spare hitting students, hm... interesting..."