FAQ

*** Awwww. Just when it was getting good! LOL

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to continue with Trip and Layla's story, I've posted some info below ***

The entire Remember Trilogy (including all FOUR bonus Trip chapters!) can be purchased separately or as a bundle. Remember When (Book 1) is currently FREE at your favorite book retailer. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Oyster, Scribd, etc.

FAQ:

1. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE YOUR BOOKS?

A: All three books can be purchased at Amazon, BN, Apple, etc. in paperback, audio, and ebook formats. (Even if you don't have a Kindle, you can download the free Kindle app to your iPhone, iPad, or computer and read it there.) Book 1 is currently FREE.

They are also available at Tantor (for audio) and Createspace (for paperbacks).

Buy links for US are posted right on my profile page here at Wattpad, but you can find them EVERYWHERE: http://www.wattpad.com/user/ttorrest

2. WHERE CAN I BUY THE BOOKS IF I'M NOT IN THE US?

A: I've posted a where-to-shop link below, because my books are for sale worldwide. If you go to YOUR COUNTRY's Amazon site and type "Torrest" in the search bar, it will bring you to my books.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-5?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201357480&qid=1409234166&sr=1-5

I know Amazon will not deliver EBOOKS to certain countries, but I believe they ship PAPERBACKS worldwide.

3. HAVE YOU WRITTEN ANY OTHER BOOKS?

A: Yes! The Remember When trilogy was just the beginning. DOWN THE SHORE, BREAKING THE ICE, and CON MAN are three more rom coms available for your reading pleasure. All three stories tie into the Remember When world. If you like angsty romance, get your hands on A WAY TO GET BY, and if you're looking for hilarious erotica, you need to check out BANANAS & DONUTS. All books are currently available for sale on Amazon sites worldwide, and can be read for FREE through Kindle Unlimited.

4. WILL YOU BE POSTING NEW STUFF?

A: I'll definitely come back here and share some sample chapters of any new books I'm working on! You guys are the best!

5. HOW WILL WE KNOW WHEN FUTURE CHAPTERS ARE POSTED?

A: I will send a notification to all my followers via Wattpad, so MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THAT FOLLOW BUTTON if you haven't already done so. You can also join the mailing list at the contact page on my web site (www.ttorrest.com) and get an email notification: http://eepurl.com/318-n

6. WILL YOU BE POSTING THE REST OF THE REMEMBER WHEN TRILOGY HERE ON WATTPAD?

A: No, sorry. I have no plans to do so at this time. Writing is how I make my living, and I can't risk losing my publishing rights by doing so. All three books of the RW trilogy are available for purchase, though, so there's no waiting for the next book in the series to come out. If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read the trilogy box set for FREE.

7. WHAT ABOUT POSTING CHAPTERS FROM BOOK 2 OR 3?

A: As there are so many surprises in store in the following books, I was only able to offer a sample chapter from RW2 (and a bonus Trip POV from RW1). Offering more would be too spoilery. 

8. HOW CAN I SUPPORT INDIE WRITERS?

A: The best thing you can do is to TALK ABOUT OUR BOOKS. Seriously. Indie writers only survive through word-of-mouth. If you like what you've read, tell a friend. Spread the word. Most importantly, keep reading! We couldn't do this without YOU. xoxo

Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list at www.ttorrest.com and make sure you give a like to my Facebook page to be kept up to date on any future books:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TTorrest-Author-Page/127136890800725

Thank you so much! Happy reading!

Tina