Chapter 31: A Night To Remember (Part 2)

" I love you in pink, I always have .." he confessed walking out of the door pulling the girl of his dreams with him outside. Little did Helga know Arnold had a long surprise for her waiting just on the curb. As soon as Helga saw what Arnold had in store for her, a gasp escaped her red plump lips. " Arnold..." was all she could simply say gently squeezing Arnold's hand wondering how he could pull something as amazing as this off.

And Now The Story Continues...

The night was gorgeous, the stars were scattered all across the heavens. The moon shines ever so brightly, as if it were the brightest star in our solar system. There was a nice cool breeze that blended in perfectly with the humid atmosphere surrounding them. "Arnold, how ..?" she asked the handsome blonde squeezing her hand searching deep within himself for courage to speak. " Let's just say, I know how to work miracles ?" he simply said smiling down at her. Arnold gently pulled her , leading her to the black stretch limo. The limo looked as if it were brand new, it glistened under the moonlight beautifully. The chauffeur came out and opened the door for the two blondes , but to Helga's surprise their friends were already inside greeting her with their cheerful yells. "Arnold , I can't believe you did all of this .." Helga said as she continued to walk with Arnold towards the limo. 

All Arnold could do was chuckled with that  handsome devilishly sexy smile he always gives Helga when he knows he's impressed her. " That's not all , it's just the beginning. I'm going to take you on the greatest ride of your life." he smirked motioning her inside the limo. Helga sat down feeling the sweet leather seats against her flesh. Feeling the seat next to her dip , she scooted over kindly for Arnold so he would be more comfortable. As soon as everyone was seated and well excited about being able to dance with their dates. It was a good thing it wasn't just Helga and Arnold alone because she felt nervous as is but, she would have lost her marbles if they were alone in this limo together. Luckily most of their friends were there as well, Arnold must have really thought everything through. It was Phoebe and Gerald, Nadine and Peapod kid, Harold and Big Patty, Rhonda and Sid, last but not least Sheena and Eugene. The others decided they were looking for a more romantic approach with their dates. 

There was nice music that was somewhat romantic but had a pop beat to it, so things wouldn't be too mushy . Instead of champagne inside the convenient ice buckets in the back of the limo, it was a bunch of fancy bottles of yahoo sodas. Everyone was joking around, telling stories about their childhood, sharing a few laughs , continuing to make memories and remember old memories before Arnold moved away. It were as if Arnold never left Hillwood in the first place, but everyone knew the truth deep down inside. That Arnold had left for a few years, living his life without his friends. Arnold felt nothing but a deep emptiness while he was away from his old childhood friends, but what he missed most was a certain blonde that called him names every single day. There was a girl just like her who made fun of his football head as well as Helga , but she wasn't ... anything like Helga G. Pataki. The girl's name was Suzanne her complexion was pale, she also looked as pale as a ghost. She had thick red puffy curls for locks. Her eyes were the color of the deep blue sea almost like Helga's, but hers didn't shine. 

Suzanne only made Arnold miss Helga more because each time she heard a girl yelled " hey football head !" he always thought it was the beautiful blonde girl who was holding his hand in this very limo. Arnold thought about all this as Rhonda continued to tell yet another story about her spending money at the mall for some expensive leather jacket, she thought was a fashion do. The next day she threw it away of course because she thought Nadine convinced her to get the "ratty" old thing. As if on cue Helga looked up at Arnold with a small smiled taking her hand into his making him snap back into his senses. Arnold has to enjoy this moment with Helga, it just might be his last.. 

Suddenly the limo comes to complete and slow stop, finally hearing the chauffeur call " We're here Mr.Shortman" from behind the glass. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: I apologize that I wasn't able to write this chapter , cramps came. I'm prescribe with these hormone pills that's suppose to help me with my cramps and regulate my months. Thank you for understanding , I will see you tomorrow my lovlies at least I hope so. Have a great day !! :D