Chapter 30: A Night To Remember...

It was almost time for Arnold to come pick Helga up and take her to prom, and Helga was still blow drying her dress. Finally, after the dress was completely dry and well presentable she puts it on and heads towards the nearest mirror. A heavy but shocking gasp escapes her lips and she became locked in a trance by her own reflection. It was then the doorbell to Helga's house chimed loudly and proudly letting everyone in the house know , there a visitor at the door...

The Story Continues...

The definition of blonde beauties turned her body towards the bathroom door, knowing there was no one home except herself she knew she had to answer the door. Before she even had time to step out of the bathroom, her eyes widened in shock when she heard the front door open itself with a squeeeeeeeak. Silence fell into the entire house, after the squeak interrupted the safe atmosphere Helga knew her whole life." Umm, is anyone home ..?" the mysterious male voice asked finally shutting the door behind him taking a few cautious steps. That's Arnold's voice. How did he get in my house ? Helga thought to herself . That was until Arnold answered her question unknowingly " Umm, there was a key on the doorstep..." he explained finding himself staring at a few photos of Helga's family.

 Helga took a few deep breaths as she slowly made her way down the stairs. She saw a football headed teen looking down at her family picture, that was until Arnold heard footsteps coming from the stares. His attention turned toward the stair case, his eyes widened in shock when he saw Helga, the neighborhood tomboy wearing a dress that showed off her sexy curves. That wasn't all, she was actually wearing make-up ! The rare sight of the blonde beauty being this gorgeous , made our football headed dweeb drool a little. "Wow Helga, you look ... wow, I mean you look... uh, eh, wow.." he drooled again lost for words. Helga blushed as she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously " well, I didn't think I would put this big of an impact on you.." she simply said flipping her hair knowing she had him in her trance.

Arnold blushed realizing he was in a daze and drooling over his girlfriend. Finally coming to his senses, he walked up to her holding a corsage in his hands. "You look great Arnold.." Helga complimented realizing he looked stunning. He was wearing a simple and clean black tux with a simple white dressy shirt, and black slacks that fell close to the floor. Luckily he has such long slender legs now so he could keep his slacks from dragging across the floor. He worse a light pink bow tie that complimented the two blondes attire. His blonde locks weren't in the usual places it's like he used gel to hold them together. He looked like a prince from a little girl's fairy tale book. He was dreamy with that devilishly handsome smile, and those emerald green eyes that shined so brightly although the house lacked lighting. 

Next thing Helga knew she felt a shocking of electricity run up her spine from Arnold's sudden warm touch. He was putting on the corsage on her wrist. The corsage was filled with pink roses and little tiny white flowers surrounding the roses, with just a few fresh green leaves sticking out perfectly. " you know, something told me to get you pink.." he joked with a smile finally taking a step back gently taking her hands into his. Helga shook her head laughing cutely "well , I figured you like me in pink.." she joked back feeling Arnold pull her closer to him. " I love you in pink, I always have .." he confessed walking out of the door pulling the girl of his dreams with him outside. Little did Helga know Arnold had a long surprise for her waiting just on the curb. As soon as Helga saw what Arnold had in store for her, a gasp escaped her red plump lips. " Arnold..." was all she could simply say gently squeezing Arnold's hand wondering how he could pull something as amazing as this off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: Hope you enjoy this chapter !! I'll upload again tomorrow most likely ! Feel free to check out my other story called My Special Piece Of Candy . Have a great day my lovelies !!