Chapter 25: Its Coming Its Coming !!

Previously On.. well ..this....

Arnold looked up to face her gently putting his hand under her chin so she could look up at him. "I've liked you for a while too, maybe not as long but , I've liked you too. I've just been well... denying my feelings and pushing them away which was stupid. Then again we were in the fourth grade, so it wasn't really much I would be able to do like I can NOW." he said smirking mischievously pulling her closer to him their lips just a few inches apart. " Oh yeah and what's that Romeo ?" she asked teasingly smirking as well as he was. "well for one this..." he said closing the space between them gently kissing her soft full lips.

And now it continues...

Helga wrapped her arms around around the back of Arnold's neck, melting into the sweet kiss. Arnold wrapped both of his arms around her small waist, pulling her as close as he could to his own body. The moment between them was deep and passionate. It were as if the world could have ended any second, so they grasped hold of one another in passion and protection.Lacking oxygen from their " being in the moment" kiss, they pulled away from the kiss. " Will you be accompanying me to the prom ?" he asked her trying to sound like "Prince Charming" Helga has been dreaming about.Little did he know that he already was her exact ideal Prince. "Of course Arnold, there's no one I'd rather go with." she said blushing as red as the great fruit known as a tomato. Yes a tomato. Not a cherry,grape fruit, not even blood red oranges.Which are delicious might I add. 

The two platinum's laughed softly at their cheesy moment, that you would usually see in cliche' romance movies. " great, and don't worry I know. Nothing on the cheap." he said knowing that she'd say something like that and if not she thought it in her head. Helga laughed sheepishly obviously knowing that he was probably just teasing her. " What are you getting at football head ?" she asked him smirking evilly. Arnold laughed lightly elbowing her " Oh nothing, it's whatever you say Helga.." he smirked jokingly pulling her in for a peck on the lips just to tease her. Knowing Arnold succeeded he sees a flustered Helga light socking him in is left arm. After their little play fight outside of her house, Arnold sighed seeing it was going to be dinner time soon. " I should probably get going, it's getting late and I don't want your dad on my case again." Arnold explained gently letting go of her fingers that were intertwined so perfectly with his own. Helga scoffed playfully by Arnold's sudden care for what her dad thinks.She leaned in and kissed his lips one last time, and going inside. "Call me when you get home." she says peeping out of the doorway that lead out to her front door.Arnold nodded smiling as he walked off giving her a wave, heading to the boarding house.

*Time Skip 1 week before prom* 

"This is a nightmare.." he mumbled under his breath as he continued pacing around his room. "Arnold, will you just relax man ? You have a whole week till prom to make sure that the corsage arrives before this Saturday night. You pacing around isn't gonna make it any better." Gerald stated shaking his head at his best friend, reading his magazine while he lied on his best friend's big red soft comfy couch. Gerald dug his hands into the potato chip bag, tossing the salty delicious crunchy snack into his pipe hole.Arnold sighed in frustration" but like you said, prom is only in one week, what if it doesn't arrive in time ?" he asked somewhat panicking deep in the pit of his stomach. 

Gerald flipped through the pages of the magazine, digging into the back for yet another salty potato chip. " look man, if it doesn't then whenever it arrives then say its for you know whatever. Just say it's something special for you lady." he says chuckling nearly choking on his potato chip. Arnold sighed once again in defeat looking over to see his best friend was obviously just messing with him about getting Helga a gift. "You know , Helga isn't that bad. She really has a great heart and she's probably most attractive when she's sweet all the time. Gerald playfully choking himself pretending he was gagging from what he just heard his best friend say about the girl who used to put "R" in ruthless.

"Oh stop it Gerald, besides what could go wrong at this prom with Helga ? Especially if she's actually very sweet and funny." Arnold stated feeling protective of his blonde maiden for some strange reason. " All I can say to you Arnold is that, you are one bold kid." he says continuing to munch on the potato chips. Arnold finally noticing he was eating potato chips snatched the chips away from him " These were mine ! It's nearly empty." Arnold stated with a pout placing it down next to his best friend. Gerald and Arnold laughed missing how they would just sit and talk about their troubles with each other. Weather it were a small or big problem , Arnold and Gerald were ALWAYS there for one another. Especially during a time like this, Prom is one of the most stressful events in a young adults life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: I hope you enjoy this chapter !!! Have a great day everyone. Just to give you guys the heads up I'm gonna go for my check up at the doctors on Tuesday so I may or might not upload that day or Next Saturday or Sunday. My boyfriend wanted to go to a lake or something ? I'm terrified because I don't know how to swim and I sink like a rock. He wants to teach me but , I get nervous around deep waters. Like pools , Lakes, Ocean, etc. Leave me some tips for swimming ? Thanks !! Don't forget to Comment,Follow, and or Favorite ( if you think it deserves it ) 

~SweetJazzCandy Out ! ~