Chapter 27: Quality "Girl Time" (Part 2)

Previously On The Last Chapter...

"Uhmm, Helga do I look okay?" Phoebe asked her best friend knowing she'd give her the complete and honest truth. Helga's eyes nearly pop out of her eye sockets seeing her best friend look amazingly hot.

And Now The Story Continues...

"Wow..Phoebe you look amazing !" exclaimed a shocked Helga. Helga's lips parted as either from shock or the lack of air she was receiving.Phoebe walked over to a mirror studying her appearance as if she were an encyclopedia. Taking a shaking breath she turned to her best friend, nervous out of her mind. Helga smiled softly walking over to her and gently laying a hand on her shoulder, comforting the only girl she accepts as her friend."Helga, be honest .. do I really look great in this dress ?" Phoebe asked suddenly thinking of Gerald, the one guy who makes her feel a special tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Phoebe, if you didn't look good in this dress, I would have told you so." Helga spoke honestly looking around the store, when her eyes spotted something shiny."Stay here, I see something that might just bring this look together." Helga suddenly bolted to the jewelry section in front of the store.

Helga snatched a beautiful silver necklace that shined and shimmered against the light majestically. She also clutched some earrings that matched the necklace beautifully, only difference was the earrings had a small blue jewel of some sort in between the hoops. Pleased with her find, she returned to Phoebe placing the necklace around her neck making her shiver from the cold metal touching her.Helga smiled placing the earrings in her pierced ear holes, giving a nod of approval. Helga slowly turned Phoebe around the face the mirror, Phoebe nearly cried with joy seeing her beauty."Oh Helga, do you think Gerald will like it ..?" she asked gently touching the jewelry with delight."Of course I do , and if tall hair boy doesn't , I'll pound him till he does." Helga smiled reassuring her best friend shaking her first in the air.

Phoebe and Helga shared a laugh , not just any laugh. A heartfelt one, one that had them laughing full of happiness and joy that nothing could ruin this moment for them.After their happy girl pal moment, Rhonda Lloyd and the rest of the girls walked inside of the store. Their eyes landed on Phoebe of course looking glamorous in her dress and accessories. "Oh my gosh. Oh My Gosh ! Phoebe you look amazing !" shrieked Rhonda with delight as she ran over to hug her. "Gosh thanks Rhonda.." blushed a shy Phoebe. Helga huffed , blowing her bangs up in the air and making them fall down harshly. "All you need is maybe a little make-up and contacts to get those glasses off." Rhonda stated with a friendly smile as if she didn't just kinda insult Phoebe.Helga crossed her arms over her chest holding her own dress scoffing.

*Time Skip*

After their shopping at the mall the girls went their separate ways leaving to go get their hair done except Phoebe and Helga. The best friends trudged home together with shopping bags in their hands."Thank you for coming with me to the mall Helga.." Phoebe said with a excited smile plastered across her face. Helga smiled at her in return "No problem Pheebs, besides I did need something to wear for prom. I don't want to make a fool of myself or Arnold." she replied kicking a small pebble that caught her eye.Phoebe giggled pointing at her friend's face "You thinking about Arnold , makes you blush as red as a cherry" she pointed out holding her hand over her mouth as she continued to giggle.Helga blush deepens into an even darker red, it almost makes her look angry " Phoebe !" she shrieked with embarrassment.

Phoebe ran away from Helga shrieking holding her shopping bags for dear life. Helga bolts after her as fast as the speed lightening, or so she tried." Get back here Phoebe !" Helga roared as she chased her best friend all the way home. The two girls laughed and giggled throughout the neighborhood as they made their way back home.Finally making it back to Phoebe's house, the friends said their goodbyes with a hug and a smile.With that said and done Helga walked home, thinking about Miriam could have possibly cooked for dinner, if she even remembered to buy groceries. Helga sighed slightly annoyed by the thought of her mother always forgetting to buy groceries . " Maybe I should stop by .." Helga turned the corner bumping into a football headed guy yet again. Arnold and Helga rubbed their heads squinting their eyes. 

" Ow, watch where you're go....ing...?" she started looking up to see her boyfriend. "Sorry about that Helga, I was in a rush to the store to pick up some food for dinner" he explained getting up to his feet and dusting himself off before helping up his girlfriend. Helga dusted the dirt and dust off of her clothes as well smiling up at him " No, it's okay Arnold.." she sighed and leaned over giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Do you wanna come along, you can stay for dinner.." he offered extending his hand to her with a handsome friendly smile on his face.Helga gladly took his hand and instead of going home Helga decided she'd spend the rest of the day with Arnold. " okay, but I need to drop my bags off at my house first." she stated gently taking his hand as they automatically intertwined. Arnold nodded in agreement to her needs and demands.

And with that they had a magnificent evening together, Helga even ended up spending the night in the boarding house.She slept in Arnold's bed while he being the gentleman that he is, he slept on the couch in his room. Prom is only 3 days away, hopefully everything goes right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: Hey Hey Hey ! The Next Episode I hope you'll fall in love with because since this chapter is so special , I'm going to make the next few chapter a loner than what I usually write which is about 1000 words. I'm gonna confess something to you guys, I never went to prom.. it was too much money and well I wasn't too interested anyway. However, my loving boyfriend who is my Arnold Shortman took me out on a date. It was our first date so it made a huge impact on me. Although I didn't go to my prom , I have a huge imagination. So I can imagine these things in my head as I write about them. Happy 900 views hopefully we can take it to the k's as in 1000's. Thank you for sticking around it was fun.. awe i'm getting all emotional. Keep a look out on the prequel though !! Because I already have the summary and the cover !