Chapter 21:~Cheep Cheep Parenting~ (part 3)

Helga's P.O.V.

Helga was in her algebra 2 class bored out of her mind , when her mind began to wonder and think about a football. It had had premium shiny blonde hair that reminded you of a hay stack.Eyes so green they almost looked like Emeralds , straight  from Colombia which were where they originally came from. Helga shook her head trying to shake the very thought from her mind but, each time she tried to get Arnold out her mind he somehow finds himself back in her thoughts every 5 minutes. Helga sighed with pure annoyance that her brain was siding with Arnold on this ridiculous situation. Phoebe gently pokes Helga  on the shoulder , snatching Helga's attention from her thoughts. "what is it Pheebs ?" she asked trying to sounds slightly annoyed that her best friend disturbed her. Phoebe giggled quietly "you talk to yourself out loud Helga" she pointed out smirking knowing that her best friend was hiding something. "now what's matter in paradise ?" she asked taking notes from the teacher's lecture as he continued to teach. "Arnold and I got in a fight"Helga said sighing obviously troubled that Arnold might actually prefer Lila over herself." Gee Helga , but you both fought a lot before you started dating" Phoebe pointed out as she looked over at Helga surprised they are having relationship problems already. Helga sighed as she shook her head sadly "No Pheebs , it's far different than before we started dating. It's serious." she commented feeling herself growing annoyed and sad. 

After 25 minutes of silence between the two girls , Phoebe finally broke the silence between them finally saying " Gosh Helga, I'm sorry that you guys aren't happy right now but did you even give Arnold a chance to explain ?" Phoebe asked as she tilted her head slightly. Helga sighed in defeat knowing what Phoebe was trying to point out. " No I didn't  I guess I just made assumptions.." she mumbled under her breath hearing the finally bell ring happily." Listen , maybe Arnold has a good explanation , just give him a chance to explain himself" Phoebe said gathering her things into her backpack quickly knowing Gerald was waiting for her outside of the classroom."Now , I gotta go Gerald is probably waiting for me and I promised him I'd walk home with him." she sang happily as she skipped out of the classroom. As the two friends said their goodbyes , Helga gathered her things slowly knowing Arnold probably didn't want to walk her home. 

Helga walked out of her Algebra 2 class , heading to her locker.She sighed missing her "ex" boyfriend and of course their chick Ryan the Rooster.When she made it to her locker, she saw little miss thing strutting around calling Arnold's name.Helga scoffed as she rolled her eyes, she hated the very sight of little miss perfect . Lila always came between Helga and Arnold even long before they started dating. ' hmph , what did Arnold ever see in her anyway ?' Helga thought to herself as she slammed her locker shut, locking it back. That's when she felt a warm hand grab her and pulled her into the janitor's closet.

Arnold's P.O.V. 

"What the h-" Helga's thoughts being interrupted when she caught sight of who grabbed her . "a-Arnold ? what the heck are you doing ?" she practically yelled at him enraged . "and why are we in a janitors closet ?!" she screamed some more after a while Arnold just couldn't take it anymore. Arnold needed to shut her up some way so in panic , he simply smashed his lips against hers.Helga squirmed trying to resist the kiss but the more she wiggled the more she found herself melting into his arms. This kiss wasn't just any kiss either, it was full of passion and love. Helga melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and Arnold hugged her hips bringing their bodies close.Before Arnold and Helga could get carried away , Arnold pulled away leaning his forehead on hers . "Helga , please let me explain.." he gasped for oxygen to fill his lungs. ' wow , when they say taking your breath away I didn't think it was literal' he thought to himself as he saw Helga nod slightly as she gasped for air as well. Arnold smiled softly , finally explaining to Helga of Lila's evil plan and that he was caught off guard. Helga still looked angry but she nodded in understanding of what happened. " So..Will you please forgive me ..?" Arnold asked pleading to her, gently taking her dainty hands into his. Helga smiled nodding as she leaned in the kiss his lips yet again.

So wait what ? Then why is Helga walking far ahead of you and in a bad mood ? This explained absolutely nothing, especially of you guys worked things out..

' I was getting to that part...' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Small Maturity Ahead ! ~  P.S. You have been warned ~

Helga pinned Arnold against wall as whispered in his ear making Arnold blush nervously. "but Helga.." he started being interrupted by Helga " shh.. you have to show me your bad side eventually " she hushed him into a whisper as she started kissing his neck. ' blame the hormones'  They both felt a strong static of electricity flow through their bodies like water. It excited them , it made them want more of each other.Eventually Arnold couldn't keep his cool any longer and he found his hands inside of Helga's shirt gently lifting it up. A small moan escaped his lips feeling Helga's soft kisser gently kissing his neck. Arnold lifted up her chin to make Helga face him as he kissed her lips. After a while they found themselves losing self control. Helga lifted up Arnold's shirt a little, enough to feel his abs. ' abs ? when did he have the time to work out ?' Helga thought in her mind feeling Arnold biting on her lower lip wanting access to her tongue.That's when they were interrupted by little miss princess herself.

Lila said somethings that apparently her and Arnold did that Helga didn't like. With that said , you now know the reason why she's acting a certain way all day. What's worse is she thinks Arnold have something to do it. Which is obviously insane but hey I guess that's what a man has to deal with. Which reminds me Prom is less than a month away, hopefully things will be worked out by the next chapter if not .... Arnold's Doomed *Sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: As promised I hope you like these chapters. This is it for Cheep Cheep Parenting ! Stay tuned for who grabbed Helga like 3-4 chapters ago !  Don't forget to show your love to the book by following , sharing , favorite ( if  you think it deserves it !), and commenting !

~Stay Sweet ! ~

<3 SweetJazzCandy Out ! <3