Chapter 9: Synced Dreams

Helga's P.O.V.  

Arnold and Helga were standing at the alter of a wedding chapel, preparing to give up his single life to spend it with Helga for the rest of his life. As the minister took his sweet time reading the marriage prayer, Arnold gazed into Helga's baby blue's smiling  and Helga did the same; staring into those emerald green orbs that sparkled ever so brightly. In fact the entire place was squeaky clean, it sparkled as if the entire place were crystallized. Helga took the time to look all around chapel,slightly confused at how beautiful the wedding preparations looked.Arnold took a hold of her lovely delicate hand, wait what ? (delicate ? as if , she punched brainy enough times for them not to be so delicate anymore) As if Arnold heard her he laughed charmed by her small outburst as he leaned in whispering something that had her heart racing rapidly.Finally , the minster asked "Arnold do you take Helga Pataki do be your wedded wife ?" the minister held his book down waiting for Arnold's answer "I do." he say smiling as he looked over at Helga obviously with his pupils forming into emerald hearts. "Helga do you take Arnold as you wedded husband?" the minster continued on "I do" she replied as she turned to Arnold wondering how his eye pupils even formed such a shape."And as the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife; you make kiss your bride" the minster ended as he walked off being on a tight shift, he had yet another wedding to prepare for. Arnold and Helga grab a hold of one another truly excited and kissed each other passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold's P.O.V

Arnold shared the exact same dream as Helga this time, it wasn't a nightmare...Arnold carried Helga inside of their new house they bought together just 3 weeks before their wedding and when they came home the entire house was furnished beautifully and painted as if it were their own work of art. Arnold lied her down on the bed gently kissing her cheek, her face flustered she grabs the nearest pillow and hits him with it. Arnold laughed grabbing a pillow as well hitting his wife with it,before they knew it they were having a pillow fight and all you could see was feathers scattered all over the place and circling around them.They kissed each others lips again as they smiled at each other lying down in their big fluffy bed king sized bed."This is nice,Arnold" Helga smiled as she reached for his hand.Arnold sighed thinking to himself as he took her hand, thinking about his last dream finally replying to her statement. "yeah, this is nice..I'm glad we're finally doing this" he says smiling feeling his wife scoot closer to him, laying on his chest wanting to hear his heart beat. Arnold was still smiling, and for some strange reason he just couldn't stop smiling. The newlyweds slept in their new house, on their bed just like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga's P.O.V.

Helga woke up hearing a heart beat ringing in her ear, and she felt she was laying on something soft yet hard on her head.She carefully got up remembering her wedding the yesterday, and she left the bedroom going into the kitchen to fix breakfast. Helga never felt so energized and happy all in one morning.She got busy making pancakes,waffles,sausages,bacon,toast,eggs,and cinnamon toast.She even made fresh squeezed orange juice,coffee,and hot cocoa. Once she was done she went to the bathroom to freshen up and do her daily routine before Arnold wakes up.Arnold woke up smelling all kinds of delicious foods in their home and when he found the smell he was in shock. He couldn't believe she cooked so much when it was only the two of them.Helga came out into the kitchen quietly putting her hands over his eyes "guess who" she giggles cutely feeling a smile form on his face and he turns around and gives her kiss on the cheek "Helga..you didn't have to do all this.." he said beaming as bright as the sun. "I know, but I wanted to" she answered returning the kiss on his cheek "now go freshen up so you can eat" she says pushing him toward the bathroom.Arnold laughed " okay, okay, but when I come out I want a real kiss" he pursed his lips disappearing into the bathroom to freshen up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold's P.O.V.

 Arnold comes out of the restroom seeing Helga waiting for him as she fixes his plate. Arnold walked over to her and plants a gentle kiss on his lips that made her want to melt into his arms."Thank-you" he said sitting down as he smiled looking up at her."you're welcome , Arnold." she smiled happily giving him his plate of food as she sat down to enjoy her own.They both eat their breakfast in silence only smiling at each other "This taste really great Helga." he complimented and she smiled giving him a bow as he clapped for her smirking. Although it was just the two of them, they both managed to eat it all.Helga walked over to Arnold smiling at him still, taking his hand and pulling him away from the dining table leading him onto the couch wanting to discuss where their honeymoon should take place.They both thought about Paris, but everyone goes there for their honeymoon,Rome, but everyone is going there, too but then they thought about Italy.They were indecisive, they were stuck with either Italy or one of the broad fancy choices which was this exotic island called Jade Mountain located in St. Lucia. They both decided to be far away from Helga's father though,because he doesn't want Bob to get any ideas about him working at the Beeper Emporium. They both decided on Jade Mountain. After a couple of days they packed their bags and left home.They came back 5 months later, and  come to find out Helga was pregnant with twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga had 2 beautiful babies, one was girl they decided to name her Jade and the other was a boy, they decided to name him after Arnold. The beautiful baby girl had her fathers shaped head and his eyes which were green but with Helga's lips and nose.The beautiful handsome baby boy had Helga's head shape and blue eyes but has Arnold's nose and lips. They raised a happy family all of them blonde and cheerful , that's when... IT happened. Both blondes were awake by all the fuss down the stairs, Helga's mother was yelling at her to get up because they wanted her to go buy groceries and Arnold was awaken by his grandfather telling him to come down and eat breakfast."I can't believe it was all just a dream" they both said in sync as if they were right next to each other " it all felt so real..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy:  Hey guys, usually I upload daily or whenever I can but .. I had a writers block yesterday and couldn't really get my creative juices flowing . I finally finished the book so now i'll be able to upload chapters on "Her Brother's Quarterback" stay tuned ! :D