Bad Boy Styles

"Bbbbbrrrrriiiiiinnnngggg" I wake up to my alarm clock going off. It's 5:30. I TRY to get up before my Stepdad wakes up.

I quickly get dressed in a big old grey t-shirt and ripped jeans and throw my hair in a bun then I turn around to look in the mirror.

Your ugly. Your fat. Your disgusting. No one wants you. Your a failure.

I recite the words in my head again and again. The same words I hear everyday. I try not to let it get to me and remember two more years and I'm out of here but it always does get to me. And I hate it.

I quickly get my backpack and head downstairs praying that he hasn't woke yet. As I turn the corner I hear the voice that I wish I didn't. My stepdads.

"Hey whore." I flench at his words.

"Hi." I stamper out.

"Where do you think your going!?" he yells.

"To School." I say on the edge of tears because I know what's coming next.

"You forgot something." he says quietly.

"y-yes?" i studder

"This." he says a split second before he punches me in the face as I land on the floor as tears stream down my face.

I quickly get up and run out the house and wipe the tears from my face as I take out some makeup to cover the fresh bruise just made on my face.

As I get in school I hear the same thing I do everyday:

"Eww, what a slut."

or

"Hey maggot."

or

"She's so ugly and a loser I'd hate to be her."

I don't want to be me either.

I stop at my locker to get my books and head to my first class. Geometry.

I like school besides the people I really like to learn and I'm very intelligent.

I sit down in my assigned seat as the lesson began.

I feel notes and spit balls at the back of my head. Probably from harry and his gang. Ugh, I hate them so much.

AFTER SCHOOL

(at the front of the school by the front gate)

I start to whimper as I'm slammed against the locker by Harry as he screams all these bad things that I am.

" Aw is the poor baby crying?" he says with a fake pouty face.

" Please Don't." I say while crying, still being held against the locker.

"And why shouldn't I!?" he screams at my face.

"Someone hurt you that's why you do this...You beat me out of sadness and anger not of fun and a good time." I said truthfully.

He leans down and whispers in my ear

" You think you know me, well guess what....you dont."

And with that he punches me and the stomach as I fall on the ground.

I hear a lite chuckle and footsteps walking away from me.

That hurts but not as bad as my stepdad. I've blacked out 3 times because of him beating me so I've become strong after a while and decide to try to hold it in so I don't show I'm completely weak.

I get up but soon after grab my stomach from the pain a second ago that finally struck me.

I begin to walk home which I really dread because HE is there. So I decide to get some frozen yogurt.

On my way there I past by a bar where I see a drunk guy in his mid-twentys walk over to me.

"Hi baby", he slurs, "Whats your name?"

"J-Jamie." I manage to studder out.

I mean I'm completely terrified rite now.

"Nice Name, why don't you come back to my place and we have fun?"

"N-no thank y-you" i say as being drugged against my will into an alley.

"Oh come on, just one night." as he starts to kiss me and creep his hands up my shirt.

"Please s-stop, just l-let my leave." I say while crying.

Suddenly I feel him being ripped off me.

Then I hear "I believe she told you to stop!" as he jumped on top of the drunk guy and started punching him in the face.

Wait is that....harry?!?

That couldn't be him why would he save me?! He hates me!

The guy is almost unconscious when I decide to pull harry off if him I mean the guy was going to die if I didn't.

"Are you okay?" he asked while panting.

He must be a good actor because he almost sounded like he cared.

"I'm fine, t-thank you so much."

"still have that studder I see." as he we grabs me and.... hugs me?!?!

i didn't know what else to do but hug back and I'm sorry to say this but it felt great.

"Here let me take you to my house and get you cleaned up." he says.

"Don't you know who I am?"

"I know exactly who you are,so are you coming or not?"

" U-um yeah I guess, oh, again thanks for saving me." I say as he opens the door to his black range rover.

"No problem and you shouldn't be sorry I should I'm a jerk at school but I don't have enough time to explain and for you to know how sorry I am, I mean it Jamie I have a rough life and what you said today was true but I can't be weak in front of them.... ill loose everything."

I was silent. I can't believe he's sweet all of the sudden I mean...what the hell?!?!?

"Ok." was all i could manage to spit out. I was so shocked. This isnt the same harry maybe he had a nice twin and the harry at my school was the evil one. Thats got to be it.

We didnt talk much on the car ride. i was to afraid evil harry would come back.

We arrived at his house and let me tell you, it was huge!!

We went through the.front door as i look inside at the amazing view he i hear harry yell "Mom im home!"

No answer

"I guess were alone tonight." he says with a....smile?!?

i guess he thinks were friends or something i mean he beats me everyday! i hate him! But he saved me so i should stay here.

Alone..with Harry...Oh Boy! This is going to be fun. (note the sarcasm)