V (confession)

This is for you. Hope you enjoy luv.

Your name: Kira
~~~~~~~~~
Kira's POV
M
I woke up and did my daily routine. I wore a sunny dress and my black ancle boots and braided my hair into one side. I placed it on my right shoulder. I put maskara, eyeliner and lip balm to make my lips soft not dry.

I took my brown sling bag and rode in my car to the academy.

.....

As usual, I was greeted by everyone. And there's this guy who has been courting me for so long: Park Jimin. He's kinda cute but annoying sometimes. He skipped beside me. "What now Park Jimin?" I asked the young boy. He started pouting, oh how cu-- WAIT WHAT?!

"Why cant you be my girlfriend now?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. "jimim, Im not intrested in you. I like someone else." He held my wrist I flinched. "Liar! I'll make you mine, just watch woman." He winked and jogged to his group of friends. I sighed. Why cant that kid believe me that I like someone else?

If your asking me who it is, I obviously like Kim Taehyung. The cute 4D Alien >·< ♥ He just makes my heart flutter and make me have billions of butterflies in my stomach.

I walk to class and sat at my usual place beside Taehyung. He sat beside me frowning. "Hello Tae-" He covered my mouth. My eyes widened. "Please stop this nonesense Kira. Cant you see? I dont like you and I never will. Just give me up and find someone else and settle with someone who had loved you all these years since you step foot into this school. Im sorry." He pit his hand away and faced back front.

I blinked several times and pinch myself to know if it was a dream, but it wasnt. My eyes became watery but I held it in. Across the room, I saw Jimin smirking. I rolled my eyes and plug my earphones on and Mr. Jang came in just in time. "Sorry I was a minute late. I have something to announce, Prom is coming next week! Now get a partner guys!" He said happily and took a sit at. His table. Everyone was talking on who they will partner up with. I sighed, knowing I have no chance with Taehyung ever.

......

Class has ended and no one has even asked me. not even Jimin. Wait, why am I thinking about him? Aish...

I drove home and cried in my bed. "Honey, dinner in a few minutes." Eomma shouted from downstairs. I didnt reply and cried louder.

|THE NEXT DAY|

SRSLY!? No one still asked me. Jimin was busy with his friends... and Taehyung asked one of the gurls in our class, Bora. I sighed in defeat and headed to the rooftop.

"WHY!? I WAS JUST SCARED! SO PABO TAEHYUNG!" I heard a familiar voice. I hid behind the door. "If only I didnt do that... Kira wouldve been mine now.." I took a step in the rooftop. "You mean it?" I spoke. He turned around. "K-Kira..." I gave him a sad smile and enveloped him in my embrace.

"Im sorry Kira. Im so sorry. I knew your feelings for me.. they just-" I pat his back. "Its okay Taehyung. We cant turn back time..." i mumbled and he grip on my shirt tighter not wanting to let go. He pulled away and stared deeply in my eyes, "Kira... I.. I love you ever since you set foot into this academy." He confessed. "Nado saranghae Taehyunggie." He smiled and kneeled and held my hand. I became teary. "Choi Kira, will you be my girlfriend." My tears fell, not bec. Of sadness. Bec. Of Joy. I jumped up, "Ne Taehyung." He stood up and spun me around the air and planted his lips in mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

He let go, being out of breath, smiling. "Would you do the honor of being my date to prom?" He asked sincerely. "Ne! Ne!" He hugged me and kissed my forhead. "Now you're my jagiya, I'll never hurt you or play with your feeling and I will protect you because