JHope (Amnesia) Part 2

OK.. This will be the last request of all thanks for requesting. (I forgot your name sorry ) Errors and wrong grammar aheadI don't mind if you correct me. :)

Your POV

You were busy editing photos when you heard a knock on your door. You said 'open' and the manager of BTS was in front of you.

"Annyeong, (Y/N)." He said. "Annyeong." You replied with a smile and bowed your head. "Can you do me a favor?"
----------------------
The Next Day
----------------------

You got up early and went to the BTS dorm without telling them. And you wanted to surprise them about the news

You opened the door to their dorm and saw how a mess it was. You sighed. Boys are really messy.

You picked up the socks on the floor and put it on the laundry basket. You went to sit on the couch but someone was sleeping there. You stared at his face and remembered this guy is Hoseok.

/Flashback/

"(Y/N)! Let's go there." Hoseok said while pulling your arm. You rolled your eyes. "No, that's for kids." You said but he didn't listen and pulled you to the carosel. "Yah!"  You got shocked when Hoseok put you on a horse

Then he ride behind you. "Isn't this nice?' He asked. People were giving the both of you an eye and it made you feel uncomfortable. You suddenly felt a soft hand touch yours. You looked behind you and Hoseok was smiling brightly. "Hey. I'm right here, arasseo?" You just nodded and looked back in front.

~

After the rides, you and Hoseok planned on buying groceries for his mom. You went out the supermarket and went to a hotdog stand.

When you were eating, Hoseok put down the plastic he was holding then an apple fell out and it rolled to the middle of the road. You first made sure that there were no cars passing by.

You walked to the apple but it rolled. You heard Hoseok shout something but you didn't understand.

"Got it!" You said happily when you got an apple then you felt sudden pain all over your body.

Everything happened so fast and the only thing you knew was Hoseok holding you and your body felt so numb and you see blood going down your face. "(Y/N)?" -Hoseok

"I- I love you. ' was the last thing you said and shut your eyes. "(Y/N!!!!)"  The last thing you heard was him shouting your  name.

/End Of Flashback,

You felt warmth wrap around you. You noticed Hoseok was hugging you. "Shh.. Stop crying.." He said and caressed your back. Crying?? You touched your eyes and they were wet. He was right. You were crying. You didn't know what got into you and hugged back.

"I still love yo, (Y/N)." He said when he let go of the hug. He stared at your eyes but you looked away. He pulled up your chin and made you see his handsome face. "I'm so sorry for what happened." Then a tear fell of his eyes.

You shook your head. "It wasn't your fault. I was stupid--" you didn't continue what you were saying when Hoseok kissed your lips. You were shocked at first but kissed back.

He pulled away when he ran out of breath, "How much I missed your lips." He smiled brightly and winked. You blushed and looked away. "Look at me." He said. You looked  at him then he suddenly kissed you again.