Jin [LexesCTSA] Pt. 2

LOL Im sorry @LexesCTSA for taking a long time to remember what I promised. Oh, anyway just enjoy this luv!
~~~~~~~~
|DANCE STUDIO|

"Ooohhh!!" Everyone said in amazement when Jimin was done dancing. "Ok! NEXT IS SEOKJIN!" Everyone claps. Dope started playing. He danced so flawlessly as you watched him with your eyes sparklings.

The song ended and Jin hugged you. You pat his back, "You were so good!" You slap his back as he just stared at you.

The principal barged in, "Ok kids, it's time to go home." She stated. Everyone wore a questioned face. "Waeyo?" Hoseok asked. "Something happened. A circuit exploded and I advice you to go home for safety insurance. Thank you." She bowed and left.

Everyone cheered and Jin wore a mischievous smile. "Why are you like that...?" You looked at him weirdly. "Come on!!" He grabbed your wrist as you felt heat in your cheeks and ears.

|AT JIN's HOUSE|

"W-What are you doing?" You asked as he tied your hands in the bed frame. "Something you'll probably enjoy!" He smirked and turned the tv on.

He played with the remote and then there was a jumpscare. You screamed and shut ur eyes. "Enjoying yet?" You shook ur head and opened ur eyes. His face was just inches from yours and u stared st his lips.

He leaned in nearer and nearer and nearer until ur lips were connected and u both enjoyed the kiss. Then u felt a tounge playing with yours. You moaned and he held on ur waist.

The door opened and Jin quickly pulled away and wiped off the saliva from his lips. Your face was so red, seeing his hyung, Seokmin. "S-Seokmin hyung." Jin stammered. [LOL IDK the name of his bro. No one knows.]

"Yah! Why is Y/N tied up?!" He. Raised his right brow at us. Jin got off the bed and stood straight. "We were u-umm-"

"Were u trying to rape her?!" Seokmin spat. "N-No!!" You quickly replied. "He was actually torturing me by letting me watch-"
Seokmin cut u off. "Porn?" Jin shook his head, "Why would I do that?! I let her watch-"

"Horror!" U quickly interrupted the lad. Seokmin nodded and untued u. "Come with me Y/N. Lets have some real fun~" U nodded and looked at Jin. He was frozen in his place.

"Jin save me!" You whipered but he just stared at both of ur hands. "Come here~" Seokmin dragged u out of the room and into his room.

"No." Jin clenched his fists. "She's mine!" He growled and pull the door of his hyung open. He saw his face so close to urs. "Hyung!"

Seokmin fell on the floor from Jin's hard punch. "She's mine." He said through clenched teeth.
"I know" Seokmin smirked and went out the room, leaving the two of u alone. "Im sorry, Jin." You whispered as tears fell from ur cheeks. He cupped ur cheeks, "Will u be my girlfriend?"

You smiled and nodded, "Yes." He did a mini victory dance and kissed you passionately.

~~~~~
I think it was long but at the same time, I dont think it is. Well, I hope u enjoyed this luv!