Jungkook (hurt/kisses)

Hello Hello again! ^^ Im going to add random stories. Requested by my bestfriend. Thanks for requesting! ^^
~~~~~~~~
You slapped his face. "Oh please Y/N?! Arent you happy that I stick with you!?" He shout at your face. "OH SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK COZ IM SO DONE WITH YOU!" You slap him again. He grab your wrist tightly and you yelped in pain. "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SLAPPING ME TWICE!" He push you and you fell on the glass table. Tears escaped your eyes. "P-lease. H-Hajima. J-Jebal.." you plead. He pick you up and threw you at the wall. "What do you care huh Y/N?!" He kicked your stomach. "YOUR SO BIPOLAR!!!" You screamed. He punch you in the face and everything went black.

To demonstrate, Jungkook has been on to drugs and you got sick and tired of him raping you when he comes home and he is always drunk. So, you fought him when he came back.

~

You woke up naked in your room. Jungkook wasnt anywhere to be found, so you thought he's out drinking again. You looked at your body, you had alot of scratches and bruises. You sighed and got dressed. You took a backpack and put some clothes good for 3 days and some money. You sling it on your shoulder and went downstairs. The lights were off, so you thought he's not here.

You were about to open the door when someone pushed you and you fell roughly on the floor. "Where do you think you're going?" You heard Jungkook. You swallowed the lump on your throat. "Going for a walk." You tried saying sternly. "Then why are you carrying a backpack?!"

"Its my extra clothes if I sweat." He smirked and turn the lights on. You swallowed again waiting for another hit.

But instead, you got a passionate kiss you longed for years.

~~~~~~.
Yep! And it goes on!!! Thank you for reading. Thanks Ice_Princess003 for messaging me :)
♥♥♥~ BangtanArmyBoys7