Jungkook [JJLoveCouple]

Took me long to download wattpad on my iPad so sorry JJLoveCouple. Ok luv, enjoy this~

Belle's POV

Me and my group are supposed to dance with the other rookie group, Seventeen and BTS is partnered up with AOA. "Who's my partner?" I asked Woozi, my best friend. "Molla, ask Yuki (she's Japanese)." I nodded and tapped yuki's back. She turned around with a frowning face. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and she sighed. "If you're asking for your partner, its Vernon. Arrasseo?" "Ne." I replied and walked over to the boys. (BTS AND SEVENETEEN) "sup." Jungkookhugged me. I blushed madly and them guys started teasing me. Rapmon smirked and siad, " this kid has jams." The others agreed and then Vernon brought me at the middle of the dance studio. He played a slow song and we started dancing slowly. Our faces were inches apart.

Jungkook's POV

I clenched my fists and couldnt control my anger, I punched Vernon in the face and everyone gasped. I dragged Belle out of the dance studio and took her at the hall way. "Jungkook, you're hurting me!" She cried. I let go of my grasp and hugged her. "Belle, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I just want you to be with me, forever."

She looked up and wiped her tears. "J-Jungkook..." I didn't have second thoughts and kissed her.