Jin (confeession)

Dedicated to @LexesCTSA know I suck at making sweet and cute stuff. But hey, atleast Im good at making sad stories. :) I actually didnt know how to label this part. Since Jin is my ultimate bias, Im gonna make this a good one. :) Thanks for reading! Enjooy ~!
~~~~~~~~~
The professor passed the test results. Your had a bitter expression on your face, you failed again. You sighed and kept the paper under the table. Why is trinomotry and algebra so hard?

The bell rang and you gathered your things. Mr. Kim called you. You sighed and went over to his table. "Ne sosaengnim?"
"Y/N, I have been very didappointed in your grades lately. So Im planning on giving you a tutor." Your eyes widened. A tutor. You hated tutoring. "Kim SeokJin will be tutoring you since he is the valedictorian in the whole school and he has excellent grades, I say. You start tomorrow." He stood up and took his things with him and went out. You groaned and pulled your hair.

But a part of you was happy because you get to tutor with your crush. You've had a crush on Jin since kinder when he protected you from those bullies. And until now, you still like him. But it seems like you love him already. You gathered your things and put them inside your locker. You went straight to the cafeteria and bought some food. You searched for a table, but there was only one vacant. You sat there and ate your kimchi spaghetti. "Annyeonghaseyo, Y/N." You heard a familiar voice, you lift your head. "A-Annyeong J-Jin o-oppa.." you keep on stuttering everytime you speak with him. He chuckled, "Still cant stop stuttering, huh?" He drank from his milk.

"I heard that I was tutoring you. Mr. Kim said." He started. You just nod and drank from you water. A curve formed on his face, "Y/N why dont you go to my house later. Sounds good?" He asked. "N-n-ne." Ugghhhhh!!!! Stuttering again!? He bit his bottom lip. You felt yourself die inside. "Aww. You look so cute when you blush." He pinch your cheek. You pursed your lips and you felt heat on your ears. You continued eating from your kimchi spaghetti.

|TIME SKIP|

You met up with Jin at the park as he instructed. You found him holding two bubble teas at a bench. You sat beside him,

"Ayo Jin!" You said cooly. He handed you the other bubble tea. You both sipped from your drinks. Jin kinda looked nervous about something lots of thoughts were in your mind.

He faced you, "Y/N." He said in a serious tone. "Ne?" You asked confused why he is serious all of a sudden. "I... I want to... to.. umm...." He got cut off when someone tapped my back. You looked back. "Oh, ello Yoongi oppa!" You gave him your signature smile. He smirked. Jin frowned, "May I borrow Y/N?" Yoongi oppa asked. You just nod and he took you away to a meadow near the park. "Wow~ oppa this is so pretty!" A yellow butterfly caught my eye. "Y/N.... I like you." You look at him. "As a friend right?"

He shook his head. Your eyes widened. You didnt know how to react. "I-Im sorry oppa. I just cant accept your feelings for me. I already love someone else." You gave him a small smile. He just nod and you gave him a kiss on the cheek and a warm bear hug. You let go and went back to the park.

You found Jin kicking pebbles. "Jin!" You called out. His lifted his head and a smile formed on his face. You jogged to him. He held both your hands. "Y/N, I really wanted to say this... I like you since kinder and when I saw those kids bully you, I got so mad. Up until now, I still like you. When I heard that Ill tutor you, I became delighted because Im going to get close to you. When I tutored you, I fell for you over and over everyday because of your killer smile and beauty. S-saranghe Y/N." He looked down. "Nado saranghe oppa." He kneeled down, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ne." He stood up and cup your face and crashed his lips into yours. When you broke the kiss, he smiled widely, "Y/N I promise I will never let you go." He peck you on the lips. You both held hands going home.