RapMonster [FrostLights]

This one is for @FrostLights. Hope you love this luv. ;)

Sept. 7, 2015
~~~~~~~~
"Desiree! Desiree!" Namjoon called his bestfriend. "Hmm?" She hummed. "Look! I got an early birthday gift for you!" Namjoon pull out a silver ring carved 'Namjoon'. "what is that?" She asked. Namjoon pulled out another one. "This says Desiree. This is our friendship ring!"

Desiree hugged Namjoon and Namjoon slip the ring into her finger. "It fits!" She cheered. "I know! And come." Namjoon pulled her to the bulleting board. "Mwo?!" "See! Im first honor and you are second honor!" They high-fived.

A car honked and Namjoon jumped, "Des, lets go!" He dragged her inside Namjoon's car.

2 years later- After HS graduation.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Namjoon!" Desiree hugged her best friend. "I know, just... always remember me and keep that ring. Saranghaeyo!"

"Nado saranghae!"

The two hugged tightly. "Flight 453 to America, baording now."

Namjoon looked at Desiree with sad eyes. "Farewell." He placed a soft and padsionate kiss on her lips. He let go and wipe her tears. "See you soon."
"S-see you.." Desire sniffed and waved at Namjoon as he went to the perspective gate.

She turn around and went out the airport.

10 years later

"Eomma! Eomma!" Nancy tug Desiree's sleeve. "Yes baby?"
"Look! Appa is there!" Desiree looked at the entrance gate of the park. She carried Nancy and Ran to her husband. He took his daughter and peck her cheek. "How's my daughter?"
"Awesome!" She smiled, showing her dimples she got from her father.

"Waaahhhh!!! I missed you so much Namjoon!" Desiree peck Namjoon and smiled. "Well, the business trip was ok..." He hugged the two girls. "I love you guys."
"We wove you too daddy!" Nancy giggled and they did a group hug.