J-Hope (Sorry)

Your role: Mary

Your POV

"So.. Do you think that he would like these new shoes I bought him?" You asked jimin, Your boyfriend JHope's close friend. "Yeah, he loves shoes." You crossed your arms, "you sure about that?" You asked again. "Yes! Now, lets wrap it at the service counter."

Today was your 8th monthsary with JHope and you really wanted to give him something special on this special day so you went shopping with Jimin.

"Ok, lets go!" Jimin helped you with the bag and carried it until the car.

You arrived at the park and hugged Jimin.
JHope sawthe both of you and punched Jimin.
"JHope! What the heck?!

"Mary, HE's hitting on you!!!!!!!!" JHope yelled. "He wasn't! We were just hugging because he helped me, JHOpE, are you really that cruel to your own friend?!"

JHope snickered, "mary, i dont want to fight. I'm sosorry then." He looked down,  "I'm sorry too babe. I dont wanna ruin our monthsary. Happy monthsary!" U handed him the wrapped gift. JHope took out a smal blue box. "For you, happy 8th monthsary." You hugged him and kissed his cheek.m He opened the box and took out a shiny silver necklace with a pendant that is a heart. He put it around your neck.  He kissed your forehead, your cheeks, then your lips.

You both shared a passionate kiss.

-----LOL! I'm very sorry, again for this really really short chapter and I have no idea what to do. My brain just won't function well today.

Ps. Love ya'll 😘

Love,
Author