14

Dedicated to: Sherbear22
Sorry don't know how to correctly dedicate it to someone

Vexon

As the door creaked open I slowly got off the couch, carefull not to make a sound.
Grabbing a pan from the kitchen I headed towards the game room where the front door was located.
A girl stood in the doorway tears staining her cheeks. I quickly recognized her as Lacy.
"Lacy? What are you doing here? I thought you were at a friends house?" I asked and made a choked sob escape her throat. I plop the pan on the floor as I wrap her in my arms.
"Come here what's wrong?" I ask.
More sobs rack through her body as she cries on my shoulder.
"Th-they tricked m-me" she said quietly as I rubbed small circles on her back.
"How did they trick you?" I ask with clenched teeth, wondering who could ever trick such a young and smart girl like herself and I was hoping it wasn't anything bad.
"I-I li-like this g-guy, his na-name is Gabriel. A-all m-my fr-friends told me that h-he told them th-that he liked m-me. I texted him saying th-that I liked h-him back and d-do you kn-know wh-what h-he s-said? HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!" she screamed into my shirt covering my shoulder with slobber, snot, and tears.
"I'm sorry, Lace" I tell her as I bring her up to her room hoping she didn't wake Charlotte. I was glad it was small as a little crush mishap and not drugs or alcohol. Although I know she would never do that, hell I probably would say drink carefully because I can't punish her, I've done it myself.
"Wanna hear some good news? I've got two things!" I tell her excitedly.
"What?"she asks as she wipes her cheeks and smiles at me.
"Remember Charlotte?"I ask the smile widening on both hers and my face.
"Yes! You tell me every time you get the chance to tell me the story about how we met" she giggled at me.
"You know how she was in a coma?" I ask her quietly still not knowing if Char is awake or not.
"Ya- wait a moment....you said was, now that can mean two things" she says sadly looking down, then cheers up when she looked at me again "BUT you said good news that means she's awake!"
"Yes, I did, but she's sleeping-I think- so you have to wait till morning" I tell her and she sighs.
"You said two things, what's the other" she asks holding up two fingers.
"What are your thoughts on about moving?" I ask her hoping she'll want to.
"That depends where?"
"I don't know yet, but somewhere out of state..." I say trailing off wondering where we could go cause we never talked about it.
"I don't know. I mean yah, I'd love to but my friends and Gabriel" she gets quiet at the end as tears begin to brim her eyes again.
"Calm down... it's alright. We won't be leaving for a few weeks, but if you don't want to go you could always live with Aunt Marcey" I tell her knowing she doesn't get along quite well with our cousins.
"Fine! Fine! I'll go, let's go to New York! Or Florida! Or Maine!" She screams and I put a hand over her mouth.
"Remember Charlotte?"
She nods and i remove my hand giving her a slight chuckle.
"We'll have to talk aout this with Char, got it? Now get some sleep we'll discuss it in the morning" I give her a kiss on the forehead and go back downstairs to where I find Char in the kitchen with a cup of tea.
"Good" I pause and look at the time "really early morning" I give her a kiss on the cheek as I lean on the table next to her.
"Who were you talking to" she asks while taking a sip of tea.
"Lacy. She had boy problems, so I told her about you and us moving and she's all on it" I tell her giving two thumbs up.
"Great! Now where to go where to go" she sayd tapping her chin.
"OO! Let's go to New York"she exclaims bouncing up and down after setting the tea on the table.
"Ok, I'll book the tickets for next week" I say and her eyes widen.
"Next week? That's way to early, I mean you have to pack and the cars and the furniture! I mean how are you going to ship all that to New York!? We live in Arizona for freaks sake! That's what, a 6-8 hour flight?" She kept going on and on aboht what we have and have not to do.
I silence her with a kiss and pull away emmediatly.
"I'm going to sell the house online from New York with the furniture. The cars will be flown on a seperate plane that is specifically designed to transport cars. You however have been living in my clothes, which as though I do not mind at all. I'm guessing you are getting sick and tired of wearing baggy sweats and a tank top. Mine and Lacy's clothes will be easily packed by our maid and we all get new furniture in our rooms as well. Our parents left us with a lot of cash, around 10.6 million dollars. We haven't even dented that amount so I think we can buy three plane tickets to New York one way. As for the maid, she will be let down easily and offered a position at one of my friend's house. Did I cover everything?" I ask taking in a deap breath at the end.
She nods her head and brings me into a hug.
"I can't believe we're doing this"she whispers.

Ok well I'm so glad that I finally updated...anywho I've decided to stop keeping track of the word count. Too much effort
THE BOOK WILL BE ENDING WITHIN A COUPLE CHAPTERS PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS INFORMATION!
Sad, I know, but I'm a short and sweet kind of person...
Love ya! :D