8

Charlotte

A few weeks passed and I grew more attached to Vexon. Everytime I was around him it became harder and harder to continue with the plan but I had to keep going. Though through these past few weeks I've learned to know what it's like to actually love someone and not live in constant fear around them.
He's taught me so much without even knowing it. Love and passion and strength and courage.
I will love this boy till the end
He wouldn't let me out of his sight, but I had a plan.
Right now we were at his house playing video games when I put up my facade.
"I need to use the restroom" I said with a wince as I stood up walking to the bathroom down the long hall.
"You ok?" Vexon asks as he pauses the game.
"I think my....um...you know....period started" I rushed the last part as I closed the bathroom door behind me.
"Can you go to the store?" I yell to him.
"What for-oh! Um...I guess so" he says.
"Thank you!" I yell to him as I proceed to tell him what kind of pads I needed, I made up a fake name so he would be gone longer trying to find them.
"I'll be back!" He shouts and I hear the garage door open and close, I wait a couple minutes before getting out and jogging into the kitchen.
I search through tons of cabinets as I find a cupboard filled with medication.
Stomach ache, tums, pain killers...
I take the pain killers and run upstairs knowing my life will be as good as dead once I'm done.
Igrab a paper and pencil and begin to write-
I'm thinking of what I could do.
The past has always provoct me, but never has it been revealed.
I'm ashamed of what has happened, but more with me tgan the people involved with the situation.
My friend and family are at risk of knowing what I've become.
A person who talks so lowly of herself that she believes every letter in each word in every sentance before and after the periods that change each thought.
I've become a monster to myself and a dangerous one who might as well be dead.
I'm not afraid to die, never will be, the only thing I am afraid of is how it will happen.
Right now I'm thinking let's get it done and over with so I don't have to go through life's pain from the cruelty of the world.
I also have something to tell you, once you find this note I will most likely already be dead, don't try to save me, I deserve to burn and rot in Hell.
So I give you these last few words from my heart.
I love you and I will never stop loving you. You've taught me how to love and how to have strength and courage and passion. I love you, forever and always. <3
After I was done with the note I folded it and plaed it in the bathroom since that was the most likely place he'd check for me first.
I grabbed the pain killers and walked to a room I've never seen before.
It had a bed in the middle and had grey walls. It came with a desk, walk in closet, and en suite.
I guessed it was a guest room.
I laid myself in the couch and curled into a ball.
Popping six pills in my mouth I swallowed, then six more, then three more.
I began to feel the efects take place as my eyes began to droop.

Vexon

I've only been at WalMart for a few minutes and I still can't find the name brand Pads.
I gave up looking when i walked out. I had a pit in my stomach and felt very nervous at that point, why? I had no idea.
I began driving home when I became restless an unsettling feeling riled up inside me making me drive home faster than ever.
Something was wrong with Char, I thought to myself as I ran into the house.
"Charlotte?!" I screamed but no voice came answering back.
I bolted to the bathroom she was in last and found a note on the floor.
After reading it my heart swelled then after realization hit me it bursted and broke into a trillions of pieces.
She's trying to kill herself because she thought I didn't love her back! Well for her information I do! I love her so god damn much.
Fuck! I scream in my head over and over again as I look through every guest room in the house, there were twenty.
Ten on one side and seven on the other, all downstairs, upstairs was mine and Lacy's and what used to be my parents'.
I finally came upon a lifeless Charlotte as tears broke free from their glassy cave.
"Why Charlotte? God damn it! Why?! Why her?!" I scream at no one when I hear a little breath being taken in.
I put afinger to her neck and sure enough there was a faint pulse.
I quickly daled 911 and told them my emergency.
They came over in less than 5 minutes amd she still had a pulse.
"Can I come with her?" I ask a paramedic.
"What's your relation?" He asks politely.
I think knowing they won't let me on if I'm just a friend.
"Her boyfriend" I say proudly and the guy gestures me yo get on.
Please be ok
Please be ok
Please be ok
I chanted as we headed to the hospital.

I'm almost crying right now it's so sad. I know it's short but the next few ones will be too. Most of them being dreams of Charlotte's or Vexon hoping she'd make it through or something of that context.

Word Count: 945