Epilogue

Charlotte

"Mommy! Mommy!" The red headed little boy I named James ran to me as I scooped him into my arms his little body presses against my large belly bump.
You may be wondering why my child had red hair?
No I did not cheat on Vexon...
And no I never have nor ever will...
We adopted him because I found out that the drugs that I consumed when I attempted suicide left me unable to produce children.
After we had adopted James I became pregnant and found out that the doctors were wrong, thank the Lord, but that did not make me give up James.
I am 6 months pregnant and have happily found out that it is a

SURPRISE!

no I'm joking it's a girl!
Me and Vexon have decided to name her Mira Julianne Helix.
We decided on Mira because it represents 'MIRAcle'
Back in present
"What's going on little man" I ask James as his smile gets wider.
"I got a cookie fwom Daddy" he says with a two teeth grin.
"What? You already got one today" I said and his smile faltered.
"Do you know what this means?" I asked a mischievous grin etching onto my face.
"Don't say it" I hear him whisper and my smile grows.
"You guessed it. TICKLE MONSTER!" I shouted and wrapped my arms around his tiny frame picking him up and going into the living room I set him on his back on the couch.
I continuously tickle his tummy when the stomach pains strike.
I scream in pain as James looks over at me tears pooling in his eyes.
"Charlotte? Charlotte? Are you ok? Oh my God" Vexon runs down stairs then leans over me.
"The baby's coming" I whispered.
"What?! No it's too early" he says.
"Take me to the hospital" I say in between breaths.
"What? Oh right" he jumps up and scoops me in his arms effortlessly picking me up and leading James to the car with us.

"There were some complications with the birth and seeing as how early she was born she is a preemie baby. She weighs just over 5 pounds and will need a heart moniter for a few weeks or so. Do you have any questions?" Dr. Jackson asked sadness in his voice and eyes.
Tears pooled at the bottom of mine and some sneaky ones slipped down my cheeks.
"Can I see her?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"The nurses are setting the heart moniter up right now and she will have the best care for when she gets better" I nodded and rolled over onto my side.
The doctor walked out of the room and I let the tears slide down my cheeks ij waves as Vexon whispered comforting words into my ear.

Two years year

"Look it's her first steps!" I shouted at Vexon as he snapped a picture with his phone.
"Perfect" he said as he hugged my side.
Yes, everything is perfect... I thought.

The End