18

Charlotte

Weeks had past and turned into months....then a year.
A year had past since I've woken up from my coma.
A lot has changed...
Tonight Vexon was taking me to a romantic dinner on the board walk.
He said it was a surprise on where we would be eating but guessing that the boardwalk has no romantic restaurants what so ever I assumed we would be enjoying a picnic.
Right now I was with my friend, Gina, who works at the bakery with me.

"Hello I was looking for the manager-" I was cut off by a beautiful woman stepping out of the kitchen and saying.
"Yes? I'm Gina, by the way. How can I help you?" She asked, her voice was deeper than I'd have presumed.
"Yes I was wondering, where are your applications?" I asked and she looked me over then stared into my eyes.
I felt like she could pear into my sould but I held my ground fearing it might be some sort of test.
"No worries. You are hired" she continued to tell me my hours and wage.
I listened to her rambling about her life as we got to know each other better and became friwnds soon after I started working there.
It was nice to have a girl friend I could talk about my problems to with out the constant fear that Vexon would get over protective and get the police involoved or something like that.

The memory flooded my mind as she primped my hair and applied some makeup.
Gina has jet black hair and green mossy eyes that suit her high cheek bones.
I also had found out that she had a husband with two sons, Jack and Joe.
This made me feel more comfortable when I introduced her to Vexon, already knowing she was faithful to Daniel.
As she turned me around so I looked in the mirror I gasped.
I had my brown hair down in luscious curls that actually looked tamed and my makeup included mascara eyeliner nude eyeshadow and lipgloss.
"Wow" I said and she smiled at me in the mirror.
"Yep. That's you. I do a fantastic job, do I not?" She asked makeing a funny pose.
I giggled at her silliness then stood up and walked over to slip on my dress.
I only had on one of Vexon's tshirts and a pair of shorts that went mid thigh.
Gina walked out noticing my red cheeks seeing as I would be embarrassed if she was still in here while I dressed.
I stepped into the long black sleeveless dress and zipped the back all the way up.
I opened the door to let Gina back in and when she saw me her face lit up.
"You look so beautiful!" She gushed looking me over.
"Thanks" I said cheeks redening with embarrassment.
"Vexon is going to be so amazed! He'll be on you all night"she laughs.
I give her a surprised expression due to her bluntess but she just shook her head trying to catch her breath.
She doubled over smacking her hand on the ground as she tried to contain her laughter which made her laugh harder.
I chuckled at the sight and couldn't help but smile.
She soon stopped laughing as did I and we began talking about the possibilities for tonight.
The time slipped through our fingertips as the clock ticked closer and closer to 7.
"Vexon should be here any minute so I'll be out of your hair" Gina said giving me a hug before walking out the apartment floor.
Vexon had gotten ready at Daniel's house so we wouldn't get distracted with one another.
A few minutes later Vexon walked in dressed in a tux that made him a million times sexier.
I looked him over realizing how well the suit hugged his muscles and the tie that was wrapped loosely around his neck.
I walked over to him pushing the tie up so it would tighten up.
"There" I whispered.
"You look beautiful" he said to me kissing me sweetly on the lips.
"You don't look to bad yourself"I said blushing at his previous comment.
"Well? Shall we go?" He asked pointing his elbow out so I could take it.
"Yes we shall" I said smiling like an idiot.

Once we reached the beach he took my hand in his and led me to a blanket with a picnic basket on it.
"Ahh! I knew it!" I whisper shouted to myself.
"What?" Vexon chuckled.
"N-nothing" I stuttered "I just-I kind of knew it would be a picnic. Since there aren't 'fancy' places on the boardwalk I assumed we'd be having a picnic. Not that I wouldn't have mined if we-" he covered a hand over my mouth and shook his head.
"You're rambling and although i find it rather cute, we should eat some food" he said kissing my nose then taking a seat on the blanket covered sand.
I sat down next to him crossing my legs underneath me.
We ended up eating mini sandwhiches, strawberries, chips, drinking wine (my very first alcoholic drink), and some potato salad.
After we finished eating Vexon cleared his throat.
"Charlotte?" He asked and I could tellhe was nervous.
"Um yes?" I asked.
"I've known you for less than seven years and I know that those five years you weren't with me don't count and those were the most lonely and horrible days of my life. I realized then and there that I loved you and I still do. I love you because you are strong and smart and beautiful and the perfect girl for me" right then he stopped and took a black velvet box out of his back pocket and I felt stupid for not noticing it there earlier. He got one one knee before pulling me to my feet so I stood infront of him while he held my hand.
"Will you Charlotte May Leti make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He let go of my hand to open the box.
Tears of joy streamed down my face ruining all of Gina's hard work as I nodded my head vigorously.
He smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen and he easily slipped thw ring onto my left ring finger before standing up to his 6' 2" hight and kissing me passionately.
And in that moment I thought everything was perfect...

Finished! Completely finished but I will be making an epilogue yay!

Love Ya