11

Charlotte

Days went on where Vexon would ask me questions and I'd answer, he'd try to bring up the topic of me comitting suicide but I ignored him every time.
I am becoming weaker and I don't know how to tell Vexon. I can feel my body begin to slowly shut down.
If I want to live I need to stop answering his questions and focus on waking up.

Vexon

It had been four days and she hasn't answered a single question. I'm beginning to think she's too weak to answer anymore.
I can't be the reason she dies.
I stopped asking questions a couple days ago.
The year is 2019, FOUR years since she's been in the coma.
I can't believe it's been that long.
"You know it's been four years and you are still in a coma? It's August 15, 2019. Your birthday isn't that far away. I still remember it's August 31, I wish you could wake up and we can party our asses off" I chuckle at the thought of Charlotte dancing.
"I skipped college for you. I'm here everyday. I know all the nurses and doctors. Charlotte, I practically live here" I rub the back of my neck.
"Please just wake up" I whisper.

One year later

Charlotte

I don't know how long it's been since I've stopped communicating with Vexon, but all I know is today is the day I wake up.
I know I have enough stregth I can feel it.
Vexon is holding my hand right now, I can feel his clammy one in mine.
He told me he skipped college for me, he told me he loved me, and he told me he has been here everyday since the begin.
There are approximately 1,013,800 words in the English language but I can not string together enough if them to explain how much I love him.
I begin to lift my eyelids though they weigh a ton. The light floods my eyes and I instantly want to shut them again but I keep them open. My eyes quickly adjust to the light and I turn my head to see Vexon sleeping and looks like he needs it.
His hair is noticeabley greasy indicating he hasn't showered for several days and I can smell the stench rolling off him in waves.
I blink a few times getting used to the returning feeling in my body.
Looking over to Vexon I poke him in the cheek.

Vexon

I feel something hit my cheek and I stir in the uncomfortable chair.
Poke
Poke
Poke
"Whaaaaat" I groan out as I turn over thinking it's a doctor or nurse.
"Goodmorning to you too" I hear a voice come out cracky and dry.
I stop and breath in deeply trying to calm my racing heart.
"Vexon?" Her voice comes out as a croak.
"Charlotte, you have no idea how many years I've waited for you" I say finally coming to my senses and bringing her into a huge hug.
I can't believe she's awake, someone pinch me I might be dreaming
"I love you so much" I whisper to her.
"I'd love some water" she laughs and I laugh with her, loving her cracky but beautiful voice.

Yes I know I know it's short but whatever. The next one I will be going back to the longer ones so be prepared and happy yay I like the longer ones.

Word Count: 533