17

Charlotte

"Vexon, we need to talk" I said worry and fear lacing my words.
"What is it? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly and I shook my head a No.
"Imetyourdadandheandyourmomarecomingoverfordinner" I said way to quickly and he froze, I knew he understood me then.
"Wh-what?" That was the first time I have ever heard Vexon stutter and God I would have found it sexy if it wasn't coming from fear.
"I was driving when I saw a middle aged man who resembled you but older of course. He caught me staring, then looked at your truck, well his truck but he drove off and I followed him. Then we talked a little and I found out that he is your dad and he and your mom are still alive and coming over for dinner in about 5 hours" I say slowly and almost a whisper. The words slurred through my ears when I said them not really paying attention to my own words.
Vexon looked liked he had seen a ghost and I'm pretty sure he was damn near close to it.
His lightly tanned complextion turned a clamy white color when the news had been given. I took my hands in his and I saw tears brimming his eyes.
Tears.
I've never seen him cry before and I apparently never was since he wiped the unstrayed tears away with his free hand.
"I'm sorry. I really had no idea what else to do" I whispered.
"I defended you. Told him that he should start a relationship with you-" I was cut off by the breath in my lungs being pushed out as his hand wripped away from mine and strong arms wrapped around me.
"Thank you" his shaky voice made there way through my head as a small smile crept onto my face.
Those almost tears were not from fear or sadness but from joy and happiness of rejoicing with his absent father.
"What will Lacy think of this?" I ask.
"I don't know..." his voice trailed off.
"Should we tell her? I mean it wouldn't be fair to her if we didn't" I said releasing him from the hug and taking his hands in mine again.
"Yes. How, I mean it isn't every day that you are told that your nonexistent father and mother are coming over for dinner" he says with a struggling expression.
"Let's just tell her the truth" I suggest.
"Ya that'd be good" he says taking in a deep breath then releasing it.
Since it was 2:27 Lacy would not be home yet.
We decided to start cooking dinner noticing it will take us a few hours just to get the stuff from the store and getting it prepared.
By the time 3:20 rolled around Lacy was in her room doing homework while me and Vexon cooked up fettucine alfredo.
After everything was prepared we decided it would be best to tell Lacy now.
"Lacy? Can we speak to you" I asked as we entered her room clutching each others hand as if our life depended on it.
"Ya sure" she said putting down her pencil.
"Do you remember our mother" Vexon began softly.
"No not really, why?" She asked eyes filled with concern as a worried expression crept onto her face.
Completely ignoring her question Vexon added "Do you remember our father?" This time he said it a bit louder as if gaining some unknown confidence.
"Not at all....why are we talking about this" she asked.
This time I spoke up "well I was driving down the street when I saw an older aged man who resembled Vexon a lot" I stopped and Vexon looked at as if to tell me to keep going, so I did.
"I followed him to the greener parts of the state while we stopped and talked. He told me a lot of things about the past and why he left, it was just to pritect you two. I invited him to dinner tonight so you and Vexon could gwt to know your dad better" I said slowly, seeing her reaction was priceless.
It showed happiness and joy all over. Her expression were the best I've seen my entire life.
Knock
Knock
Knock
The hard wood was knocked by a hand that I assumed to be Vexon's dad.
I opened the door to reveal the same man I had spoken to earleir that day.
"Hello Mr. Helix, thank you so much for coming over" I say expressing my grtitude.
He nodded and walked in being followed by a woman who I persumed to be Mrs. Helix.
"It's great to meet you Mrs. Helix" I say politely.
"You too dearñbut please call me Diana" she said bringing me into a hug which I gladly returned.
"Vexon! Chalotte!" I called throughout the large apartment.
I stood back watching in amazement as mother and daughter and father and son and vice versa meet again for the first time in 7 years.
It was a very beautiful sight to see. They looked like a real family while I was the odd one out.
We ate dinner in a co.fortable silence and watched a movie together.
I was soon pulled into the drowzy sleep when i hear someone mutter.
"I love you" then I drifted into dream land.

Here you go you hungry little townsfolk. Read for I am your Queen almighty!
Yee who shall not read must be hung!
Joking!
Hahahahah I'm so funny
Lol forever alone....
Don't care I have three dogs to keep me company.
I made as weater out of the dog hair that was shedded, no I'm joking again I'm not that lonely... or maybe I am...naaaa no I'm not

Love Ya