8- Ma's Call?

Hey!

I am sorry for the late upload.

No excuse. But I was finishing my Accounts project.

Phew! I finally finished it.

You all didn't reply. Sad! ... Will you all not help me in finding Characters? 

So, here it goes.

I hope you all like it.

ENJOY!

______________________________________________________________________________

Happens Everytime

Chapter-8

Ma’s Call?

I stood from the hotel bed and decided to either search for a pay phone or go to Aarit’s house. I saw the time in the clock, hanging on the light blue colored wall opposite to the bed; it showed 10:30 p.m. It’s late. Should I go there or should I wait for the morning? Then the thought of mom crossed my mind.

I had to go out and find some place to call ma. I sluggishly stood from the bed.

I picked the warm stole from my suitcase and left the room letting the door close behind me. I hastily walked past all the other rooms on the floor, as my room was at the far end of the floor.

As I entered the lobby, I smelled the sweet and refreshing aroma of lily flowers. I noticed that the staff had replaced the old Jasmine with Lily. They were following a pattern as in replacing the flowers in every five hours or so. When I had left the hotel in morning, they had displayed Red attractive roses.

I recognize the girl with long hairs. She spotted me too and gave a knowing smile.

I smiled back at her and walked towards her.

“What can I do for you, ma’am” She inquired politely as I reached her desk. She was standing on one toe and balancing her timid figure on the broad desk.

“Hello, I am AahanaJhuneja.” I told her and smiled at her.

She was taken by my words. I could notice a sweet, simple girl behind her mask faced which was plastered with the honey smile.

She gave a questioning look, “Pardon, Ma’am”

“You heard me right Ms.___”

“LylaSmith” she supplied for me.

Though I had read her name, but I let her tell it herself. I didn’t want to make her feel as if I am stalking her.