15- Teddy Bear

Hey Guys!

Did you all like the last chapter?

It was fun writing it.

Certainly I am adding more optimism into story.

Yeah! time for fun.

Hope you’ll like it. It will means a lot to me.

Please, if you like my work, don’t forget to push the button in left hand corner called ‘Vote’, Like’ or whatever you feel apt.

 .

Chapter-15

Teddy Bear

I dreamt of beautiful places, full of greenery, delighted and beautiful flowers surrounding me and a wood hut near the river.

When I woke in morning, I just couldn’t wipe off that image from my mind. It held appeal to me, and I wished that someday I could live in such a place but the problem was that we can’t find such an exotic place. It had turned into my dream-place.

My day started with welcoming chatter of birds and flew without any faults. It was as if dark days were far behind me and shinning sun had finally blessed me. I was unnaturally in light mood, good mood. For once I was happy and felt happy.

Visiting church as usual, I stopped at orphanage and spend some quality time with children. I just love to play with them. As Jenny was busy  I decided to utilize my time and spread the cheeriness which I was feeling among unfortunate children of God.

“Di! You came. It’s sooo long.” Said Ella in her sweet childlike tone.

Ella came rushing in garden and hugged my legs. I knelt down and captured her in tight hug. I love her lot. She is most attached to me amongst all the child there.

Suddenly, she pushed me back, put her back in front of my face and folds her hand on her chest.

“I am so sorry Ella. Di was busy.” I said going around her and tugging my fingers on ears. She made face and hugged me back.

I just love child. She is so sweet and adorable.

“You are alwaysss bussy.” She accused her voice singing song as she disentangle herself from my fold.

“Di said, she is sorry.” I gave her apologetic look.

The coordinator knew me very well. When she saw Ella with her hands securely in mine, she approached and greeted me and I greeted her back. She was busy with some accounts so she left us alone.

Once when I was angry with Ma, I left home and was just wandering when I located this orphanage. It was two years back. Since then, I have been regularly paying their children visits.