11- Bad Guy!

A:N/

Hey guys!

I know it’s been pretty long time.

But believe me I wanted to upload long back ago.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY To all Indians!

Anyways… I would be uploading even more slowly from now onwards. With exams approaching one can’t expect to pay attention to writing stories.

Now, I would shut up and let you read.

Just one for thing,

Pretty Please!!! Do vote , like , comment  when you read  it.

It boosts our moral and determination to write.

I hope you would continue to support me. J

ENJOY READING!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Everytime

Chapter-11

Bad Guy!

Strangle him was my first thought.

It took me thousands ounce to gather my feelings. My rage was at its zenith. My minds, had thoughts of ripping apart his head just Edward could have done. Ofcourse that wasn’t possible but there was no expression for what I was feeling.

Instantly, my mind and heart was filled with hatred for Aarav. Here he was accepting my thanks when he actually owed me an apology! Instead of having guilt, his face was mask of an emotion which I couldn’t recognize at once. Frankly speaking, neither did I care! He could just go to hell or I would really love to strangle his every piece of body and fed them to vultures.

Piercing his well tanned body didn’t hurt as much as it could have heart on someone else. Instead, I could feel a smirk forming on my mouth.

He was the one to be blamed for all my tears.  

I stabbed one the fingers in his chest accusingly.

“You better not show me your face again, if you wanna survive!” I spat coldly.

By now, my emotions were tightly packed and teleport to another slice of my head. My face was as emotion less as a plain paper.

“But it was just an acc_” I didn’t tell him complete.

“It wasn’t Just an accident!”

Just? Aaah! His just an action almost blew my life from my body.

Those hours which I spend agonized were of no meaning to him!