16- Beach party?

Hey!

How are you all?

Enjoyed last chapter?

I hope. :)

So here is next one …

I hope you all won’t forgot to do the most important thing.. atleast for me .. Vote..

Giggles..

Enjoy..

____________________________________________

Chapter-16

Beach party?

“Ella_?” I stopped in middle, when I saw someone standing beside her. She was still clutching that teddy which I had given her. She looked adorable in her, peacock blue frock. I vaguely remember being told that the head-mistress of Orphanage had given all the children new dresses.

I must say, she looked absolutely charming, and happy for once. But my happiness couldn’t last for long, for the person beside her spoke.

“Hi Again.” Aarav spoke in misty voice. I lifted my head to look directly in his eyes, to give him a daring look. I didn’t reply to him, instead I greeted Ella.

How dare he come here?

“Ella, darling how are you? I must say, you look charming as ever!” I said bending down on grass and grabbing her in a fierce hug, breaking her contact with Aarav, who was still holding her hand.

It was sunny, beautiful day for outing. The sun gleamed its pleasure on us.

“Di! Thank you. Look, Misty is also saying hello to you.” She beamed.  

Misty?”

She brought forward a small paw of teddy and hid her face behind teddy bear mimicking a fake voice of Bear.

“Hello Di. Nice to meet you.” Ella said in endearing voice, shaking paws of teddy for me to join them. I obliged.

“Hey Mr.Misty. Nice to meet you too.” I said.

Aarav watched with amazement at Ella and then his eyes drifted on me, not leaving them. Feeling little uneasy, I left the ground to stand on toes.

“Di, this is AaravBhaiya.” Ella, introduced me.

“Yeah, Ofcourse I know. Hey to you too.” I replied in mocking voice, which Ella was unaware of.

He smiled at me.

And I faked a smile at him.