19- Lonely Walk

• Dedicated to My Lovely Friends :)

Hey Guys!

Merry Christmas, I know I am little late.

However, I hope you haven’t forgotten my novel yet?

I hope not!

If you won’t comment and vote.. how am I suppose to know that you liked it or not?

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT

<3

Enjoy!!!!

;)

Chapter-19

Lovely walk

We had to leave for Pune. For my first show.

Feeling elated and nervous, I walked down the path to Darshak. It was Saturday. We had a day off from our school, so we had decided to practice.

Setting the strings of guitar, I started playing when a sweet fragrance of rose filled my nose. I whirled around to find her walking towards me.

“Hey”

“Hi, You_ Look Beautiful.” I stammered.

Aahana walked towards me wearing a charming floral color dress, just like one when we were on beach, hanging down to her knee, and ending with puff on her long slim arms. Her cheeks were flushed with color, as if she had laughed for hours.

I realize that I like her smile better than see her eyes being misted again.

She raised an eyebrow, as if asking what- was-that-for and then in her melodious voice said, “Thanks.” Short and to the point. No returning back of compliment.

After all, I didn’t look half as bad. I was wearing blue demin shorts and dark blue shirt. My hair were uncombed, and rufled.

I started feeling embarrassment all of sudden, so to cover up, I added, “Floral color, looks pretty on you, Aahana.”

“Oh”

“Uncombed hair doesn’t suits you.” She said and turned away.

“Let’s practice.” I smiled at her and she showed me her flawless smile.

Uhhh! What the hell is wrong? All of sudden, all her things were becoming, so attractive. Get a grip man!  

After a rigorous practice of 3 hours we took a coffee break and again rehearse for next 3 hours.

The sun was setting down and finally it was 7 O’ clock. It was time for us to head towards our respective homes and get a good nights sleep.