14- Selection

Hey there awesome people!

How are you all?

Did I kept waiting you for long?

I hope not.

Now, I would stop here and would let you read.

I think this chapter has lot of twists.

I hope you all won’t forget to VOTE, LIKE , TWEET, or COMMENT.

_____________________________________________

Chapter-14

Selection

“Hi..”

“You look stunning!” he offered with a smile that was really genuine.

“Why, Thank you. Have we met somewhere before?”

The boy looked puzzled, probably taken back with surprise. “Yea_yeah. I was sure that you would be angry with me but I hadn’t thought that you would refuse to recognize me.”

Again that similar feeling of tickling surfaced in the pit of my stomach.

“Excuse me?”

“Aarav.”

Dumbstruck as I was, my mouth flew open without warning and my eyes glued to his eyes. I am sure if daggers could be in my hand, it would have flown to his chest. Nothing could have been for interesting then to pierce his head and chest. An evil smile lingered on my lips at the thought.

Aarav caught me red-handed looking blatantly at him and in response his eyes danced with mischievous glint.

I quickly surfaced my emotions and said a politely, “Oh, I am Aahana.” When no other humorous response came to my mind. As it is we hadn’t been introduced formally yet.

Again, his faced showed surprised which was quickly masked by big grin. His hands extended ever so little and tugged into mine. I shook his politely but his hands didn’t had any intentions of releasing mine.

I raised my chin, which was glued to ground for in particular avoiding having contact of those mesmerizing blue eyes, which made me, forget my anger.

“My I have pleasure of dancing with you?” his smooth voice ringed in my ear, being taller than me, his mouth wasn’t far from my head and that damn crammed place made him even closer to me!

For Christ sake! The boy still has gall to ask me that!

Feeling traumatized, I took a step back in haste and hit the table behind me, but I did not fall as Aarav’s grip on my hand tightened.