12- You two are what?

Hey!

I am so sorry for being lazy!

But I ensure you.. After this I’ll be quick!

:D

Anyways, Now,… read it and let me know what you think about this one.

Here drops the bombshell!

Hehehe..

Sorrry.. But I am sure many of you hadn’t seen this coming…

Hey.. one more thing.

Pleasee!.. Do VOTE , LIKE, Comment and just enjoy reading.

Well. I can say your votes and comments do supports me while writing..

Thanks!

_______________________________________________

Chapter-12

You two are what?

Aww … what happened next was the worst nightmare I ever had. Well maybe not worst.

Next morning when I came to check on Jenny, I was astonished!

I woke up around 7 o’clock. It was Sunday. Don’t except me to wake at 4 o’clock in morning before dawn and start rehearsing my chords!

Taking a hot shower and putting a navy blue Capri quickly, I passed ma and strode straight to Jenny’s house.

Only that I had little idea what surprise I was going to receive.

“Aunt Shirine!” I called out, stepping inside the house as I door was opened, “Anybody there?” Strange they never left the door opened.

Nobody answered my call. God knows what going on here!

“Hellooo? Any audible creature lives here?” I shouted again, this time more loudly in case they were in backyard or something.

Uhh! I think everybody left and only I have survived. Was Jenny_?

I hurried in and check Jenny’s mother room, empty. Even Jenny’s brother Jonathan aka Jon was not at home. Usually, at that hour of day, he would be the first one rushing out of his room and giving me one of his fierce hugs and then asking me, “Di, are we going to beach?”

Jon, was seven years old, chubby and most talkative boy I have ever seen. Though he is sweet and looks charming with his garden-green color eye and soft curly brown hair hugging his forehead. On Sunday mornings, Jenny and I would often take him with us to beach to have a pleasant afternoon, only that they won’t be peaceful with him, he drives all the beach people crazy with his jokes and persistent questions of teenagers. By the time, the sun would be at its peak, Both of us would get so flushed with embarrassment that we would apologize and would take him back home instead of having a sunbath.

But still, he is sweet, gentle and innocent too. I wish I had a brother like him. I remember the days when I would really carved for a little sibling who would hug me and ask me to help him out in school work, making me run after him when he stole my pen and other sweet gestures.