6- A Memorable Day

A/N:  Well! I am sorry for not uploading lately.

So, here the next chapter goes!

It’s Jenny’s Birthday!!!

Here go the bells and trumpets.

I promise I won’t keep you waiting for this long for the next chapter.

 ENJOY!!

__________________________________________________________

Happens Everytime

Chapter-6

A Memorable Day

I wanted to enjoy my life, until I have it. This is what I did. I spent most of the time with Jenny. After all, life could not be always unfair to me.

On the next day of my Birthday, Jenny asked me about the past event. I was in no mood to discuss it. I waved my arm, indicating that it was past and today is my future. But, she persisted that she wanted to know. I was not sure if I should tell her about pops. But I had to tell her something, otherwise she would not, let me live in peace!! She can turn into a huge pain in neck, when she wants something.

So instead, I took out that mysterious poem from my bag and handed it to her. I indicated my fingers toward it, asking her to read it.

When she completed reading it, she raised an eyebrow. I just shrugged in response.

“Hmm…. Poem is nice. Where did you copy it from?” she enquired

“I haven’t taken it from any where. I wrote it.” I blurted

“No kidding! Your English is as poor as mine is. So stop making me fool. Today is not April Fool day!” she chuckled while stealing a glance in mirror in front of her.

We were standing in washroom. It had cemented floor and for change had big mirrors in Girl’s room. Jenny had opted for that smug face, on which while viewed, you would feel like to slap her. I resisted. As my anger subsides, I tore my eyes away from mirror and look around the room. It was empty. Fine. I could continue.

No one was eavesdropping on us!

“You believe it or not. I wrote it.” I stated as a matter of fact.

“Oh Lord! Humor me.” She replied coldly

Then I told her about what happened the other night. No! Not about pops, just the later part about the poem.

From what, I could tell from her face, was that she felt like laughing and rolling over her stomach in washroom.