☁ Week Seventeen ☁

Hey guys! How are y'all doing?

So I've added a new rule, thanks to a suggestion by another member! Basically you guys can get your strikes removed. All you have to do is follow all of the rules and complete your assignments on time (without an extension) for 3 consecutive weeks. At the end of the third week a strike will be removed for you. And you guys can keep doing this until all of your strikes have been removed! If you want to find out how many strikes you currently have just PM me!

I've also created a website for the club so please do check it out! The link is on my profile page!

Please remember to add this book to your library and subscribe to the club's discussion page (as stated in the rules). Thanks.

Just a reminder for those that are new/have forgotten that for:

+ Book of the Week: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of Scribblescribble's book. Even if your name is not on the list, feel free to check out the BOTW.

+ Pairings: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of your partner's book.

+ Heaven's Choice: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) for each person's book that is in your group.

*   *   *

Reminder to:

thelovelygeek, gabby4623, Alaa_Alkhulaqi5sostilidie, ElJ102 and pointeless that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Nine.

_Giantpenguin, swagswag1D, VeniceSparks, samanthaenluv and Abigail_Stone that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Ten.

naterys, iiloveyouu, LostInOasis, eternalcities and imxaxbookxworm that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Eleven.

ohyeahitsamanda , larissajay, AliciaVeritas, waffletuesday, SaraHelal91, Magnesia, Original_girl019, thesecondsister and TheSpiae that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Twelve.