☁ Week Twenty ☁

Hey guys! How are you doing?

I'm really sorry for the wait, I hope you can forgive me!

Please remember to add this book to your library, subscribe to the discussion page and to the club's website (you can find these links on my profile page).

Just a reminder for those that are new/have forgotten, that for:

☁ Book of the Week: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of ThePianoGirl's book. Each comment must be a minimum of 2 sentences and must contain constructive criticism/advice. Even if your name is not on the list, feel free to check out the BOTW.

☁ Pairings: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of your partner's book. Each comment must be a minimum of 2 sentences and must contain constructive criticism/advice. If you've previously been paired up please read the next 3 chapters (if they have any) from where you last left off.

☁ Heaven's Choice: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) for each person's book that is in your group. Each comment must be a minimum of 2 sentences and must contain constructive criticism/advice. If you've previously been paired up please read the next 3 chapters (if they have any) from where you last left off.

Reminders

thelovelygeek, Alaa_Alkhulaqi, 5sostilidie, ElJ102 and taydye you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Nine.

_Giantpenguin, swagswag1D, samanthaenluv and Abigail_Stone you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Ten.

naterys, iiloveyouu, LostInOasis, eternalcities and imxaxbookxworm you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Eleven.

larissajay, AliciaVeritas, waffletuesday, Sara91Helal, thesecondsister, Original-, Magnesia and TheSpiae you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Twelve.