☁ Week Eight ☁

Hello everyone! I'm soo sorry for the long wait; I know it's been a while. I've just had a lot going on these past few weeks and I thank you all for your patience and understanding! But I am now back and focused on the club! So as it's been a while there will be no strikes this week but please try to get your assignments done on time!

Just a reminder, in case you're new/forgotten, that for:

~ Book of the Week you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters of brilliante_mente's book.

~ Pairings you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters of your partner's book.

~ Heaven's Choice you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters for each person's book in your group.

If they have less than 3 chapters then just read whatever they have, if you have previously been partnered up (which I'm sorry if that's the case) then continue from where you left off (if there is more than 3 chapters), and also you can continue reading their book if you want to -after all that's what this club is all about, finding new authors and books that you're crazy about!

P.S. As it's been a while, I'm sure many of you have changed your username, book titles, deleted your book (which you can replace with another one, just PM me first) etc.. So can you please check the members list and this week's assignment to make sure all your info is correct! Thanks :)

Book of the Week

The Memory Girl ~ brilliante_mente

1.igaveyouthestars [quit the club]

2.MilkTeaBubbleT

3.CamiloJohn

4. thecupidtheory

5.RainStar7892

Pairings

1.Calleline (Eligen Academy: Freshman Year) & realityproof (In Love With A Thug)

2. AshBoogie (Bittersweet) & _Giantpenguin (Hope Floats)

3.MissMonicaJane (Boots) [no longer a member] & AliciaVeritas (Let Me Teach You)

4. Alaa_Alkhulaqi (Retrieve Love) & samanthaenluv (Page)

5. Wildcat001 (Night and Daze) & Coral_Augustine (Grayscale)

6.CarriedAway_ (Beast) & DiamondCuute (Hide and Seek)

7. xrayz1209 (Let Me Count The Ways) & Valeria-R (Change)

8. swagswag1D (Firefly) & jeanie- (Forever Plus Infinity)

9. Reibun (A Collection Of Song Lyrics) & outofthelabyrinth (Let The Colours Out)

10. AbbeyShe (Descendent of the First) & Enchantedlov (Royal Pain ~ Slave To The High Royals)

11. Dany1908 (Astray) & fakesmiles18 (Weeping Reality)

12. WishingStar01 (The Last Healer) & larissajay (Equinox)

13. thelovelygeek (In Love With The Enemy...Sort Of) & igaveyouthestars (The City Never Sleeps) [quit the club]

14. MilkTeaBubbleT (In The Midst Of Worlds) & thecupidtheory(Once Upon A Summer)

15. Mayalin14 (Suzuran Girls) & brilliante_mente (The Memory Girl)

16.accidental_genius (6 Floors) [quit the club] & DarkEmeraldGem (Letters To A Flower)

17. Nainanana (Saudade) & M_Riddle (Anarchy)

18. EIJ102 (Chasing Ashes) & wondersalissa (Choose Me)

19. gabby4623 (The Unseen) & _SkylarRose_ (Heartless)

Heaven's Choice

Group One:

1. igaveyouthestars (The City Never Sleeps) [quit the club]

2. I-Luv-Rashi (No Diety!)

3. 5sostilidie (A Trip To Paris)

4. -chemichael (Aesthetical)

Group Two:

1. _SkylarRose_ (Heartless)

2. M_Riddle (Anarchy)

3. EIJ102 (Chasing Ashes)

4. Enchantedlov (Royal Pain ~ Slave To The High Royals)

Group Three:

1. DarkEmeraldGem (Letters To A Flower)

2. MissMonicaJane (Boots) [no longer a member]

3. brilliante_mente (The Memory Girl)

4. Demaince (Blood Knot)

5. Netshaly (The Outcast Child: An Everlasting Curse)

Group Four:

1. Valeria-R (Change)

2. YukitoIchijo (Mechanical Homo Sapien)

3. gracekay (Every Missing Piece)

4. gabby4623 (The Unseen)

Group Five:

1. wondersalissa (Choose Me)

2. CamiloJohn (Hopeless In Love)

3. MilkTeaBubbleT (In The Midst Of Worlds)

4. thecupidtheory(Once Upon A Summer)

Again, thank you all for your patience! Remember to comment below when you've done your part and please inform me if you're still waiting for your partner(s) to complete their part! Also, if you have any queries etc please PM me! You have until Monday 18th May 2015 to complete your assignments! Have fun :)