☁ Week Twelve ☁

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week! Before you read on can I remind you to please add this book to your library and subscribe to the club's discussion page (as stated in the rules). Thanks.

Just a reminder for those that are new/have forgotten that for:

+ Book of the Week: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of @Always_a_Diva's book. Even if your name is not on the list, feel free to check out the BOTW.

+ Pairings: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of your partner's book.

+ Heaven's Choice: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) for each person's book that is in your group.

Reminder to:

@thelovelygeek, @gabby4623, @Alaa_Alkhulaqi, @Reibun, @5sostilidie, @ElJ102, @cosmicharmonies that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Nine.

@_Giantpenguin, @swagswag1D, @VeniceSparks, @samanthaenluv, @Abigail_Stone that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Ten.

Strikes

@BookTales, @Untroubledsoul, @mythli, @Missrish001, @naterys, @Hug_Me_BrothaXD, @iiloveyouu, @LostInOAsis, @eternalcities, @imxaxbookxworm you guys have received a strike and will not be allowed to take part in any future assignments, including this one, until you have completed your part from Week Eleven.

Book of the Week

Broken Alpha ~ Always_a_Diva

1. Rapscallia

2. ksstories

3. larrisajay

4. AshBoogie

5. BeyondCreative

Pairings

1. PeppermintMusic (Stop Hiding) & DiamondCuute (Busted Photographer)

2. NerdygurlkNixon (The Parker-Bradshaws) & fakesmiles18 (Weeping Reality)

3. Imperialx (Lyithion) & WishingStar01 (The Last Healer)

4. MariaFA (Downtown Dancer) & Mayalin14 (Suzuran Girls)

5. ohyeahitsamanda (Because I Promised) & jeanie- (The 365 Days Of Us)

6. sword_gal (A Mysterious Touch) & coral_augustine (Grayscale)

7. StarDustBeam (No Humans Allowed) & larissajay (Little Saint Bride)

8. Le_Muslim_Author (The Plan Of Fate) & BleakSolitude (Lifeless)

9. GeorgiaUrban (Synergy) & AnitaHuginkis (The Mortal Sacrifice)

10. AliciaVeritas (I Am Not A Demon) & CarriedAway_ (Beast)

11. AshBoogie (Bittersweet) & Winchesters_united (Behind Every Mean Girl...There's A Tragedy)

12. emilita (The Unsound Theory) & Wildcat001 (Night & Daze)

13. Skylarwood5 (Forgotten) & Beingnormalishardok (Brave Face)

14. waffletuesday (Boys From Mars) & lifeunparallel (My Silver Lining)