Welcome!

Hello :)

My name is Skylar, and I am the host of this book club. If you need any further information or have any questions or even suggestions for the club, please contact me via PM or email (as stated on my profile page). I will also be posting any updates on my profile, so make sure to check it out regularly. There will also be a club discussion page (as shown on my profile page) which I'll answer any queries there as well as posting updates and assignments etc. 

This book club is aimed to help improve and motivate writers here on Wattpad, by receiving helpful comments on your books as well as providing you with the chance to reach out and explore new genres of writing.

In this club there will be three different challenges each week (of which you can choose which one(s) you would like to partake in):

1. Pairings (I will be choosing your partners for each week according to your interests)

2. Book of the Week (This is an open challenge, so you can participate in this one even if you haven't selected it. In this challenge you'll have to read and comment on the chosen book of the week. This book will be of any genre, and is more likely to be by the author who I feel has contributed the most in that week, i.e, most helpful comment, complete assignments on time)

3. Heaven's Choice (This is the biggest challenge in which is similar to the pairings, yet, you will be put in a larger group of up to 5 people)

If you are still interested, please continue reading to find out the rules of the club :)