☁ Week Nine ☁

Hello everyone! Thank you to all whom completed their assignments on time! Okay, so we've had a few people (@MissMonicaJane @igaveyouthestars @accidental_genius @Nainanana) that have dropped out this week; so I apologies if you were partnered up with them. I was only informed this weekend of their decisions. Also please remember to add this book to your library and subscribe to the club's thread page (as stated in the rules); otherwise you won't receive any updates.

Just a reminder for those that are new/forgotten, that for:

+ Book of the Week: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of ElJ102's book. Even if your name is not on the list, feel free to check out the BOTW.

+ Pairings: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of your partner's book.

+ Heaven's Choice: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) for each person's book that is in your group.

Strikes

Calleline, realityproof, AshBoogie, _Giantpenguin, samanthaenluv, xrayz1209, swagswag1D, jeanie-, Enchantedlov, MilkTeaBubbleT, M_Riddle, wondersalissa, I-Luv-Rashi, Demaince and CamiloJohn you all receive a strike for not completing your assignments at all/on time and are therefore not allowed to participate in this week's challenge.

YukitoIchijo this is your third strike and as a result you are no longer a member of this club.

Thecupidtheory you have been given an extended period (till 25th) to complete your assignment.

Book of the Week

Chasing Ashes ~ EIJ102

1. BookTales

2. larissajay

3. AnitaHuginkis

4. Outofthelabyrinth

5. RainStar7892

Pairings

1. CarriedAway_ (Beast) & Wildcat001 (Night and Daze)

2. WishingStar01 (The Last Healer) & Alluringtrapx (He Is My Master)

3. Sara91Helal (Vanboy) & vileplume (Fraternizing With The Enemy)

4. royalquinn (Angels and Aces) & Hug_Me_BrothaXD (The Foster Boy)

5. AliciaVeritas (Let Me Teach You) & fallforyou_08 (Stay Away)

6. thelovelygeek (In Love With The Enemy...Sort Of) & outofthelabyrinth (Let The Colours Out)

7. DiamondCuute (Hide and Seek) & xoxocookiegirlxoxo (Until Society Labelled Me)

8. BookTales (Brother Remember) & larissajay (Little Saint Bride)

9. gabby4623 (The Unseen) & Coral_Augustine (Grayscale)

10. EIJ102 (Chasing Ashes) & -chemichael (Aesthetical)

11. emilita (The Unsound Theory) & ovation- (The Memory Girl)

12. Dany1908 (Astray) & thegrandpineapple (Somewhere In Neverland

13. Alaa_Alkhulaqi (Retreive Love) & Reibun (A Collection Of Song Lyrics)

14. AnitaHuginkis (The Mortal Sacrifice) & DarkEmeraldGem (Letters To A Flower)

15. Christine_Carter (The Messiah) & Valeria-R (Change)

16. Fakesmiles18(Weeping Reality) & Netshaly (The Outcast Child)

17. AbbeyShe (Descendants) & 5sostilidie (A Trip To Paris)

18. thecupidtheory (Once Upon A Summer) & Mayalin14 (Suzuran Girls)

Heaven's Choice

Group One:

1. gracekay (Every Missing Piece)

2. Netshaly (The Outcast Child)

3. DarkEmeraldGem (Letters To A Flower)

4. Ovation- (The Memory Girl)

5. Valeria-R (Change)

Group Two:

1. Gabby4623 (The Unseen)

2. thegrandpineapple (Somewhere In Neverland)

3. Hug_Me_BrothaXD (The Foster Boy)

4.5sostilidie (A Trip To Paris)

Group Three:

1. Alluringtrapx (He Is My Master)

2. Fallforyou_08 (Stay Away)

3. Larrisajay (Little Saint Bride)

4. Xoxocookiegirlxoxo (Until Society Labelled Me)

Group Four:

1. Mayalin14 (Suzuran Girls)

2. EIJ102 (Chasing Ashes)

3. Thecupidtheory (Once Upon A Summer)

4. _SkylarRose_ (Heartless)

You have a week to complete your assignments, the deadline is Monday 25th May 2015. If you are unable to meet this deadline please contact me beforehand and we can arrange for you to have an extension. Thanks :)