☁ Week Sixteen ☁

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a lovely week!

Please remember to add this book to your library and subscribe to the club's discussion page (as stated in the rules). Thanks.

Just a reminder for those that are new/have forgotten that for:

+ Book of the Week: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of @hearmeroar555's book. Even if your name is not on the list, feel free to check out the BOTW.

+ Pairings: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) of your partner's book.

+ Heaven's Choice: you must read (and comment) on a minimum of 3 chapters (or more if you want to) for each person's book that is in your group.

Reminder to:

@thelovelygeek, @gabby4623, @Alaa_Alkhulaqi, @5sostilidie, @ElJ102 and @pointeless that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Nine.

@_Giantpenguin, @swagswag1D, @VeniceSparks, @samanthaenluv and @Abigail_Stone that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Ten.

@naterys, @iiloveyouu, @LostInOasis, @eternalcities and @imxaxbookxworm that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Eleven.

@ohyeahitsamanda , @larissajay, @AliciaVeritas, @waffletuesday, @SaraHelal91, @Magnesia, @Original_girl019, @thesecondsister and @TheSpiae that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Twelve.

@SunshineGirlandSmile, @Kandakx, @CarriedAway_, @vileplume, @Alluringtrapx, @Annelaurexx, @Readwrite95, @Michicko001, @AlpacaDuckicorn and @ShadowAngel001 that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Thirteen.

@elegantly_eccentric, @Christine_Carter,@zingzinga, @thegrandpineapple, @foreverflawless_, @chelseascharp, @freewanderingsoul, @Amishka_davids, @ParisWriterXD, @NerdygurlkNixon, @DanyelleSilver, @Liselle_Noronha, @Rapscallia, @shadowcat_21, @SheTargaryen and @SimplyImperfect4 that you are not allowed to receive a new assignment until you have completed your part from Week Fourteen.

Strikes

@yourfavauthoress123, @WickedWickedLiarLiar, @ItsMeNene, @xoopsxhi, @parkers-, @Nina_Amari, @Arataly, @lifeunparallel, @sword_gal, @Sylvador, @plays-with-squirrels, @anubiss_, @AnotherContinent, @mondayistheworstday, @BubblePetalTea, @Temptation22, @bandzcollab, @Amenias, @Blissful_Darkness, @StarDustBeam, @PossiblyFlawed_, @Savywolfgang and @BeyondCreative you guys have received a strike for not completing your assignments on time/properly/at all and will therefore not be allowed to take part in any future assignments, including this one, until you have completed your part from Week Fifthteen.

@labyyrinth- and @Untroubledsoul this is your third and final strike and as a result you guys are banned from the club.

Book of the Week

Epilox: The Dark Dimension ~ hearmeroar555

1. Vhersailes

2. RenaGiano

3. dreamingmuses

4. Beingnormalishardok

5. RedovefromVenus_

Pairings