Chapter 20 - UNCUT

Chapter 20 - UNCUT

I woke in the darkness, his arms tightly wrapped around me and my breasts pressed into his chest.

“Shh Blossom, I have you.  You are safe.  I have you.” He whispered to me through my tears and he kissed me gently to ease my nightmares. 

Half asleep I turned in his arms and wrapped myself around him returning his kisses and moved my body against his while hitching up the light night dress I wore to bed.  I didn’t open my eyes as the feeling I had been missing flooded over me.  I felt all his muscles tighten as my hand caressed his hot manhood.  I kissed him smothering the soft groan and pushing him onto his back.  I rolled with him and before he could react I pushed my hips downwards his taking him deep into me.  We both groaned deeply as I rode his desire.  His hands came up to grip my hips in an attempt to stop me but I redirected them to take my breasts as I found my rhythm and cried out as my core flooded out over him.  I groaned a name as I fell to his chest as I caught my breath. 

He didn’t move.  The man under me stayed still in the darkness.  He didn’t thrust into me with his own needs.  He didn’t make any move to roll me over and continue our coupling.  I felt his chest muscles shuddering.

My hands came up to his face in the darkness and I felt the wet tears on his cheeks. 

It was then I realised where I wa and with whom I was with.

“Thomas?  What...? Ohh, I am sorry Thomas, I shouldn’t have...” I pulled away from him and curled up in a ball and sobbed softly.

His arms found me and he kissed my shoulders as I cried.

“I want you so much Blossom.  I want to push myself into you and make love to you all night.  But I love you Blossom.  I love you with all my heart and I don’t want to be just your lover.  I want to be more than that.  I want to be your everything.  I love you Blossom and I want you with every fibre of me.  But I can’t make love to you yet.  Please understand.”

“I’m sorry...” I sobbed as my body shielded away from him

He eased me back to his chest so our chests were tight together and our skin was wrapped together.

“Don’t be sorry. Hold me Blossom, hold me and know that I love you and that I will wait for you.  Please wait for me.  Please don’t turn from me because I am stubborn in my love.  Be patient with me.”  I could hear his tears as his shoulders shook.  I kissed him up his neck and across his face.  His lips found me and we kissed so hungry for each other. 

He groaned and roll his hips away from mine.

“My flesh is weak.  I am in rebellion with myself.  I know what is the right path, Blossom but I want you, and to have you take me like was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had.”

“Thomas... have you ever been with a woman before?” I suddenly understood.

“No,” he said very quietly with immense embarrassment.

I closed my eyes and felt even more ashamed for my behaviour.  I felt him pulling away from me and he tried to turn from me.

“Thomas, don’t please.  I was a virgin up until three months ago.  I was married for three years and he never touched me.  He found me unattractive.  Then he was there and he wanted me in a way no man has ever before.  I did not give in to his desires easily but he took what my husband did not and he taught me to be a woman.  You need not be embarrassed by your inexperience, I have now known three men, my lover who was insistent with his love, my husband who raped me on the day I fell pregnant, and now you.”