Chapter 13 - UNCUT

WARNING - This chapter contains VIOLENCE, EXPLICIT SEX and SEXUAL REFERENCES and NAKED BODY PARTS and COURSE LANGUAGE and probably other offensive stuff too.

OK - This story doesn't do Sexual Tension - Sex is crucial to the plot - it this isn't your thing or you shouldn't be reading it then please DON'T READ THIS.

Please read this tastefully and let me know if there is anything in it that you think is inappropriate.

You have been warned!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 13 - UNCUT

Then as he held me to him he whispered in my ear.“It is done my love, my future wife you are in child, my seed is planted and our... son grows within you.” And he took me again slowly and with reverence.We made love all day high on the knowledge of what we had done.His fingers would occasional brush my abdomen as he gently caressed me from the inside to.We clung to each other, we couldn’t let go of each other unsure of what would be our fate at the end of the day now that the King had what he wanted.

The king watched from the corner and although we ignored him he enjoyed us.

Night was beginning to fall when the guards separated us.

“Well that was an enjoyable day.I think we will do it all again tomorrow just to make sure that she is well and truly flooded in your seed.But not tonight.Tonight you will sleep apart and charge up your sex for tomorrow.Take him to the dungeons and Torc resist and Maeb will suffer.”

When Torc was gone the King turned to me, “Well whore you will serve your purpose after all.I will post a guard on this room but I will injure your... lover if you try anything.I suspect you are already seeded so taking his dick would not be...”

“You will not know for sure until my bloods fail to arrive.That will be two weeks away.What do you plan to do until then.”

“Hmm I am curious so I thought I might do a little experiment. “ he laughed, “ you will see!”

I was left naked and alone in the room and I curled up hugging my abdomen and cried.

I dreamt of making love to him.I knew that he would be in pain.A full night without me and he would be in agony in the morning.So we dreamt together and I gave him some release from the pressure as we slept.

I woke at first light in full knowledge of his pain.I paced the room as I waited and worried for him.There was nothing I could do but wait.

It was mid morning when I heard the guards.They were dragging something.My heart skipped a beat.The door opened and between the two guards was Torc almost unconscious in his pain.The threw his body onto the bed with little regard for his pain or condition.He curled up and moaned in torment.I went to him and eased my way to his seeping erection.His manhood was red and throbbing. I merely managed to get my lips around it when it exploded.Seed spurted everywhere.Without any words he pushed me to the bed and roughly found his way into me and thrust with total ambitious need.He came several times before he managed to control his exertions.Then he cried in my arms as I comforted him.He begged my forgiveness for not being gentle and bemoaned his curse.I kissed him wordlessly as we settled into our lovemaking.As the evening approached we became more desperate with each other as we knew we would be parted again.

Too soon the guards were ripping him from my arms and yanking him from his thrusts into my loins.He fought to stay ensconced in me only when the knife was at my throat did he still.He slumped defeated as he cried tears.