Baby Baby

Baby Baby by Katiexoxo [I own all rights of this story]

Chapter 1

Ryan came and sat next to me as I watched the wind blow the golden leaves of the trees. He smiled at me as we sat in silence. He lent in and gently kissed me on my lips. His lips were soft and perfect, a bit like him. It grew darker and so we lay down together under a blanket he had pulled out of his bag. We watched as the night fell snuggled up together. His mouth met mine, giving me an unexpected kiss. His mouth forced mine open and he slowly slid his tongue in my mouth filling my head with fireworks.

Then a beeping sound filled my ears and it all disappeared. It was a dream. I hate my self, hate, hate, hate myself for dreaming of him. Especially of that night. I hate him, I thought again, before jumping out of bed and turning on my straighteners. I looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair fell in limp waves around my face and my emerald green eyes stared back at me. I grabbed my straighteners and began to run them through my hair until it was perfect. I smoothed my foundation on my skin, being careful not to make my olive skin orange, but putting on enough to hide the small spots of my chin, before applying eye liner and mascara.

I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed some underwear. I stripped off and put it on. Stupid bra I though to myself as I realised it was too small now. At least I get big boobs from this. I grabbed my trousers and put them on. They were stiff as I had gotten new ones before the start of the year. Which officially starts now. I am officially in year 10 now.

I put on the shirt that was hanging on my wardrobe handle. Today was going to be hell. The maternity shirt fit over my pregnant belly perfectly. I was showing really bad. Before the holidays no one at school knew that I am pregnant. Well Ryan does of course. He is the father. The mean pig that pressurized his girlfriend to have underage sex and left her when he found out she was pregnant with his child at 14. I had never even kissed a boy before I met him about 2 years ago. I loved him with all my heart, that's why I didn't stop things from going to far that night and tell him I wasn't ready. I also thought he loved me too

When I told him I was pregnant he ran off. He left me a text saying that he never wants to see me, or the thing inside me, ever again. A text, he didn't even have the guts to say it to me, shows how much I mean to him doesn't it? That dream I had was the bit before we had sex, we didn't even use any protection, how stupid is that?

I shovel down my breakfast and head out the door. Elle rushed up to me and gave me a hug, "You ready for today, Rellarna" she said, not shortening my name to Rell like she would normally. I nodded, knowing I was not at all ready for what I was about to go through.

We walked to school in a peaceful silence, it was kind of calming. We were approaching the school gates and I felt my heart start to hammer even faster. As an instinct I reach down and placed a hand on my swollen tummy, I've been doing that a lot recently.

We reached the huge, iron, dirty gates and I knew that this moment is not going to be easy. I wrapped my blazer around me as a shield. It didn't hide my baby bump at all. Oh great! We were late. I would have to walk through a room full of people. Fun!

We walked slowly towards our first period, History. I held my breath as I knocked on the door before opening it and walking into the room full of questioning eyes. The whispers started before I even reached my seat with Elle at the side of the room near the back. My heart beat faster and I felt tears prick me eyes.

Questions filled the room but I ignored them, trying to focus on not bursting into tears. I felt eyes trying to get inside of my head, analysing every movement I made. I looked up and saw eyes on Ryan as well as me. I wonder if they worked out that he dumped me because he got me pregnant. I wonder if they reckon I cheated on Ryan. Probably the second as it gives them a little more drama, a girl cheats on her boyfriend, gets pregnant from the person she cheated with and then gets dumped by her boyfriend. I'm guessing that they think of me as one word.

Miss Pertice walked into the room silencing everyone. The whispers stopped and, thank god, Miss didn't even look my way. I doodled all over my book for most of the lesson until something hit my head. I looked down and saw a crumbled piece of paper. I picked it up and read it. It said one word, the word I knew I would be labelled with 'slut'. I looked around the room and saw Charlie, a small, skinny kid sitting between to giggling slags, with more make-up than sense, smirking at me. It was from him.

He is friends with Ryan so I ripped out a page from my book and wrote my own little note. 'Dear Charlie, FUCK OFF, leave me alone and by the way can you tell the baby's dad, Ryan, to Fuck off as well.' That would shut them up and get a little payback on Ryan. I threw the note towards Charlie's laughing face. It hit him right on the nose. Ha ha ha!

I watched as his face changed into a state of shock and saw him pass the note on. All of the faces changed into the same expression as Charlie's. I don't think Ryan's mum knows she is going to be a grandma, he'll have to tell her soon. All the stares were now at Ryan instead of me.

The whole school is going to know by first break. Just 5 more hours I thought to myself as the bell went and I walked down the corridor with Elle, every eye on my tummy.

[to be continued........ The more reviews, the faster I write the next chapter and the longer it will be. Please, please review it if you want me to keep the story going]