Chapter 9

A week past and Alex was still down in the dumps over the date with Charles incident. All Alex would tell him was that he had a great date, but his mind was reminded of his ex-fiance and it brought back alot of unwanted memories. Liam let it go believing her. Alex was relieved Liam believed her so easily, but at the same time she despised herself even more. The lie over her gender was killing her. Than again she wouldn't even have Liam if she told him the truth from the start.

Liam had a plan on how to get Alex out of 'his' shell. He was going to help Alex vent then relax. Liam went and bought several cases of beer and a couple pizzas, he opened the door to his apartment. Alex was just coming out of her apartment and seen Liam outside his about to knock. Liam nodded his head towards his apartment and Alex cought on right away.

Liam's hands full of bags and pizza boxes. She walked up to him and took the pizzas from him. He unlocked the door and Alex took the pizzas from him and put them on his glass living room table. She looked back at Liam to see him set down the bags and begin to unload them. Loads of beer were in the bags. He had a couple cans of her favorite diet soda pop.

"Why'd you buy so much beer Liam? Your gonna make yourself sick with all that beer or kill your liver." Alex exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Buddy tonight we are BOTH drinking our problems away! Yes, You too!" Liam said with one of his famous sexy grins. His eyes lit up in mischief.

"Um. I don't really like alcohol." Alex complained, trying to get out of getting drunk with Liam, but the moment Liam decides something, he makes it happened. So tonight Alex was getting wasted.

"Non-sense! I got pizza, yummy pizza! And Beer! So let's get this party started! Sit down dude. Your too tense! We'll eat, drink and watch action movies!" Liam said with a legit smile, he was going to figure Alex out tonight one way or another. He knew the only way to get Alex to talk and release some emotions was by getting him drunk.

"Fine! Ugh! Can I at least have a pop with my pizza?" Alex begged with her chocolate brown eyes and a pout to her luscious lips. Begging for him to agree. She loved the taste of pizza and pop.

"Ah ah ah! I will drink with you, but only if you agree to agree to allow me pop with my pizza!" Alex said with a pout, but inside she was cracking up since Liam would agree, because she agreed to get wasted with him. Liam must be more upset on the inside since he wants to get wasted. If it'd make him happy she'd fly to the moon and back.

"Fine! Only with the pizza though!" Liam said smirking at her, knowing she would already ask that is why he bought it in the first place. So far his plan was in effect. All he had to do now was get Alex drunk and let the lad let it all out. Alex was suffering inside and Liam needed to know why to help him overcome what ever was holding him back.

Two hours later Liam is drunk, but Alex is completely wasted. Liam felt bad for doing this, but Alex needed to let it all out and the only way to do that was getting his ass wasted. Liam leaned over to Alex and waved his hand in front of his face. Alex looked a little confused and Liam knew it was time to get the truth from Alex. Alex told Liam of her troubled past.

"Alex man. Tell me about your family?" Liam said nonchalantly. As though this was one of their typical conversations.

"Ah, my dad died when I was 13. Mom remarried this asshole named Kevin. He's Satan's spawn I swear! One time I refused to be his lackey and he lost it. My sisters. They are all bitches, the only one not so bad is Sarah, but even she is a bitch." Alex continued on to explain her sisters, what they looked like and how they acted. Liam was not expecting Alex to go all out in detail. He wanted to ask more about her step-father Kevin, but decided not to. He didn't want Alex to clam up on him.