You Watch TVD Together

if you have just started to watch the vampire diaries or you're not caught up do not read bc sPOILERS

Ashton:

"This can't happen!" Ashton wailed, pulling his fleece blanket up to cover his face. "Not Jenna!"

"I know!" You sobbed, turning your head into his broad shoulder and dampening his shirt with your tears.

"Haven't Elena and Jeremy suffered enough?!" He flailed his arms at the screen in despair.

"I hate Julie Plec."

"Me too." Ashton nodded, sniffling. You watched together, silently sobbing, until the episode drew to a close. "Klaus is now a hybrid! What?"

"Man. That was intense." You agreed. "I've never seen a man as large as you cry that hard at a TV show."

"Oh please. Jenna was a babe, she died too young. What about poor Ric now? What about Elena? Life sucks."

"Ash, you do understand this is a fictional show?"

"So? Can't a grown man cry when a beloved aunt is sacrificed in a ritual? Jeez, you people have no humanity. See what I did there? Hahahahah." He burst out into a high pitched giggle at his own awful joke, you shook your head at him, giant dork.

Calum:

"Well, I would." Calum wiggled his eyebrows at the screen as Elena came on.

"Excuse me?"

"No humanity Elena. I would."

"You would what?"

His face fell as he realised he'd put his foot in it. "I would... Totally make her turn her humanity back on... Duh."

"Oh. Okay, that's what you were going to say. So you're telling me if no humanity Elena stripped down to her skivvies in front of you you would turn your head and say no." He couldn't supress a cheeky smile spreading across his face as he clearly pictured the scenario. "Calum, you dog!" You picked up the remote and threw it delicately at him.

"You didn't hear my thoughts. See, no humanity Elena walked right in but right behind her, was you. The three of us would have a hell of a good time, if ya catch my drift." You rolled your eyes at him as he gazed off aimlessly, obviously imagining the threesome scenario.

Michael:

"Mike! Mike! Quick get back in here its starting!" You yelled out to Michael who came dashing back into the room with a large bowl of gummy worms, spilling them everywhere as he jumped into bed.

"God, I hope nothing happens to Jo." He chewed his lip nervously.

"Me too, poor old Alaric has been through so much." You cuddled into him as you watched the episode and after just a few minutes, you were in floods of tears.

"God! This is Jenna all over aha in!" Michael complained, rolling over in bed to lay on his side and sulk.

"I hate this show man, yet I still watch every damn time."

"Same babe. Can't Ric get a damn happy ending? And she was pregnant! God damn these producers and writers are sick!"

"We should start our own show Mike. None of our characters will die. It'll be nice and lovely and the people will love us."

"Nah. I couldn't direct a TV show, I might be able to direct porn. Not a TV show." Michael shrugged.

"Well, if the TV show flops we'll be joint porn directors."

"Ah, baby that's the dream. You know me so well."

Luke:

"This is both sad and cute." Luke remarked, as Elena and Damon had their final dance in the road.

"This is torture, TV shows aren't supposed to make you cry this much."

"No its sweet. We should do that."

"We should dance before I go into a magical come for 80 years?' You frowned at him.

"No, a dance. Our wedding is coming up. One of the things we first bonded over was that we both loved this show, even if I didn't want to admit it." He laughed lightly. "But no, at our wedding we should recreate this dance, it'd be so cool, to just have this dance as our first couples dance and my mum would love to see me dance at my wedding."

"Luke... Who knew you were so sweet? That's actually a really amazing idea. Liz would love it, but you have two left feet. How are we going to do a dance this beautiful?"

"We'll go to dance lessons." He shrugged.

"You hate dancing."

"I do. But I love you." He grinned adorably.

---------

this sucks real bad but oh well oh well, also you'd all be total babes if you checked out my new fic 'letters to a psycho'.