Natures Forces XXXIII

First things first, I have to do my little Teen Wolf rant. So this week was episode nine and I wasn't expecting much. Then Stiles Stilinski happened. Such emotion and all the while I'm hoping mister true alpha himself tells his bestie, 'its okay stiles we'll get through this together'.Oh my word can you believe the master manipulator Theo no more little Mike Montgomery. I'm kinda rooting for him to join the pack, forreals. I'm sure he's plotting on getting Liam to steal Scott's power so he in turn can steal it from Liam. Sure they got rid of Kira, but with my luck she'll be back, I said I wanted her dead not on vakay, argh. Malia is still badass, but her own mother wants her dead, WHY?, seriously and little Liam and his puppy love is turning on his alpha and all for some girl and obviously due to Theo's influence. BRING DEREK AND CHRIS ARGENT BACK!!!! I'm a little disappointed thou I thought Deaton and the desert wolf would throw down, they both got some mad skills. Maybe next week, it is the season 5a finale. 

PS big thanks to @jenniferrossortiz I'm doing a little history on king Malcolm and I plan on more power displays. I hope that is what you meant. 

XXXIII

Anna

"I am wrath and I am vengeance I AM THE VINDICATOR". Was the last thing I remember saying before I woke up. I came to and we were on the road travelling and I was bound and in a cage in a sea of soldiers. I looked around trying to find John and almost became panicked until I saw him in a similar cage a couple of miles behind me. While I was alone he was with the other prisoners and Will was on a horse riding next to them. I could see him talking to John but John was just staring mutely ahead. 

I thought of calling out to get John's attention, but the distance was too great and the galloping of the horses and stamping of the marching foot-soldiers were deafening. I doubt he'll hear me. "Excuse me where are we going?". I felt stupid for asking and not really expecting an answer but a young soldier responded gleefully. "We're marching on Diaz".

"I thought your king Malcolm's soldiers?"  Why would we be going to Diaz when king Malcolm was in Anderson?

Most of the soldiers snickered that were close enough to hear me. "Of course were king Malcolm's men. That's why were going to Diaz, the war has starting". He actually chuckled when he relayed that bit of information.

The war has started?

"What do you mean by that? How is it possible? I thought I was suppose to be their king's secret weapon and the one that brings about destruction yet were still days away from Diaz. "We're the auxiliary troops, the war is all but won".

"Then what am I doing here?". I couldn't help but asked. I've been on the run for months, hiding from this so-called-destiny and here things have progress exactly as if I wasn't here. What am I doing here?

"Well, well girly your finally awake and by the by don't talk to my men. I don't want you giving them any ideas". That' when I realized what Vince were saying were true. I did wake up, but the last thing I remember was the pulsating energy and then nothing. "What happened how did I get here?". I was feeling very silly for not noticing sooner. No-one seemed to have been affected by the force that threatened to overwhelmed not only my enemies, but me as well.

I could remember my disembodied voice clearly. 'I am wrath. I am vengeance. I AM THE VINDICATOR'. Then the complete loss of control. "What happened last night Vince?".