Chapter 3 - My Blood Singer, My Soul Mate.... Finally

Alec’s POV (similar to An Already Worse Week is Twice Worsened)

Aro had sent me, Jane, Demetri and Felix to South Carolina to take care of a female vampire who had broken a law, she had been killing conspicuously and it had contracted a lot of media attention. Demetri had tracked her to an abandoned park currently Jane was currently using her gift of illusion of pain on her.

 smelt the most delicious human sent that made the venom swell in my mouth as Felix and Demetri were tearing the murderously conspicuous idiot when there was a sudden terrified scream. All four of us turned to see a tear ridden, human, girl standing there looking absolutely petrified of us. "What are you doing here" my twin demanded harshly as we came up to her, the girl started sobbing; informing us of her abusive father, her bullies, her depression and what her father was going to force her to do.  I didn’t want us to end her life for her.

My sisters eyes softened and slightly turned to us, Felix, Demetri and I all nodded; "We are vampires and because you have seen what you shouldn't have seen you have to come with us. It sounds like you won't have a nice life if I let you go anyway" Jane told her. I stared at her feeling the tingles in my stomach causing a shiver to go up my spine warming my cold, dead heart. I recognised the most enchanting scent that I had I smelled before. It suddenly dawned on me that she was my blood singer; I had finally found my mat. Jane raised her eyebrows at me, realising I had fallen for the beautiful girl before us.

I decided to finally speak to her, but disguising the adoration in my voice "how rude of us we haven't introduced ourselves my name is Alec, this is my twin sister Jane, this is Demetri and Felix." "I'm Ellena if it’s not too much trouble can I have my sister Jasmine join us, I'm afraid my dad will force her into stuff like he was going to force me, and I can't let her go through that alone" Ellena pleaded.  I let out a sigh of defeat looking to my twin sister for council and she nodded her head in agreement "very well then" I agreed icily.

A young girl came scampering towards to speak to her "Dad is awake he is demanding where you are he is furious right now you have..." "I'm not going back Jasmine and neither are you we can't stay in South Carolina any longer" cutting her off and explained why we couldn't. She agreed to go with us accompanying her sister.  We told them where we were going. We walked for a couple miles where a Toyota ford minivan awaited to take us to the airport.