Prologue

Let me introduce myself my name is Ellena Corrine Truscott 18 and I have one younger sister called Jasmine 15 who I adore. Today is when my mother Siobian died in car crash when I was eleven a lot as changed since then oh I miss her so much.

FLASHBACK (Seven years ago)

"Ellena Corrine Truscott I can NOT believe you" my mom yelled at me fresh tears trickled down my face. One of the three of my bullies at Shelby High School in Carolina Greenburg.You see Chanel and her band of followers Nora Grange and Milly Bright they were calling me a geek at first because I was clumsy and my family wasn't exactly rich, I guess Chanel pushed me over the age when she called my mother a hoar and I stood up for myself and called her a 'bitch and to back off' the moment I said that one of the school teachers was right behind me and it was Chanel's word against my own. 'Mom would you please listen Chanel was lying I was sticking up for myself please believe me' I begged almost shouting now in complete hysterics "Ellena I don't wanna hear it I am so disappointed in you right now and how dare you speak to me like that young lady go straight to your room I'll deal with you later i have to pick up your sister" she said sternly. I stormed up the stairs to my room slamming the door behind me hearing my mothers car drive away on her way there a drunken driver slammed into the front her car.

END OF FLASHBACK

My dad blames me for her death he has punished me every single day since the car crash, he makes me cook and clean it sometimes feels as though I'm Cinderella. He expects me home by at least 4 when I'm even a couple of minutes late I get hit or kicked this also tends to happen when he gets home from work if you can call a pimp work eeww I try to keep Jasmine from knowing that and he's stressed or peeved about one of his 'girls' or clients oh I forgot to mention he is a drug dealer to not to mention a raging alcoholic. I do my very best to keep Jasmine away from him when it's dinner time I make sure she eats upstairs. According to him I'm a piece of shit or trash and worthless, the way he treats me as lead to depression, I haven't smiled or laughed since before my Mom passed.

What was also the reason for my depression is the constant bullying from Chanel Justice, Milly Bright and Nora Grange the same very rich bitches who pushed me around since I was ten when I accidentally spilled my juice on Chanel's new dress in the Cafeteria when I was tripped by Nora. It's sad to say the bullying went from harsh words from their over-glossed lips to physical abused oh no they still call me names according to them I'm an ugly, piece of worthless space. They frequently kick and punch where my asshole of a father already left bruises when I don't do their homework oh for fucksake why can't they do their own. It got worse by sophomore year and I have no friends at school since their spread bullshit around about me calling her a bitch the same day my mom died.

To cope with my depression I resulted to cutting I do this every time my dad abuses me after Jasmine comforts me she doesn't know I cut and I really prefer she didn't.

I really wish I could run away from it all...