Chapter 11 - The Turning

Ellena’s POV

A week later.

Today was when my sister and I would be bitten for safety reasons Alec who admitted he loved me and I to him, couldn’t bite me. You see Aro had to be the one to bite, Alec explained to me that it would be dangerous for him to be the one to do it.

The reason for this was because I was his blood singer, “What do you mean I’m your blood singer?” I wondered Alec chuckled “well my love it means that your scent is like a drug to me I crave it, it’s alluring to me and it also means you’re my mate”.

He also explained that because I was his blood singer was why it would be dangerous for him to turn me. The moment that he tastes my blood would send him into frenzy and there was a 100% chance that he would kill me and regret it for an eternity and would ask for his masters to end his immortality. Even if he asked his masters to kill him they would be extremely reluctant to do so.

If any vampire was causing a threat to the vampire world he would be the most need in eliminating him next to his twin Jane so they wouldn’t think of it.

Aro summoned us to the throne room, “Lovely to see you two, now we’ll turn you both in separate rooms to bring you a bit of comfort you’ll be next door to each other, now Felix, Demetri take them to the rooms will you I’ll be right behind you” Aro ordered.

I was taken into a random bedroom Jazzy was put next door as Aro ordered, a few seconds later Aro came in along with my mate Alec. “Be ready for the pain” Aro reminded me, “just look right at me Elle right at me to distract you” Alec comforted me as Aro bit me and went to Jasmine next. Alec held my hand as excruciating pain began as the change began a screamed until it was done after what seemed like forever.

I opened my eyes to find my throat burning and my senses deeply heightened, my handsome mate standing at my bedside. “Ellena how do you feel?” he asked me, “My throats burning” cringing at the sensation rubbing my throat. That feeling was thirst for blood. My ears perked up at the unfamiliar voice along with Aro, Marcus and Caius as they opened the door I saw a man with golden eyes. I got up from the bed to greet him knowing he was a vampire by his pale skin and I didn’t have the need to feed off his blood not that I would.

We were introduced; Eleazer would teach me how to hunt for animals as his family did and very soon my eyes would be golden like his once I kept the ‘vegetarian’ diet. Jasmine and I were taken to nearby forest and instructed on what to do and when to do it preferably the day before the rest of our family would feed.

 On our return Eleazer escorted us to the throne where Aro was waiting for us “children I was your first hunt” ”It went perfectly I don’t think we were seen we couldn’t smell any human in the forest” I informed him with smile “very good… Ellena I would like to see if you have a gift you can focus on anyone in the room concentrate” he instructed.

Doing what he said I focused on Felix who just happened to be in the room noticing my eyes fixed on him the usually big tough Felix looked slightly scared, concentrating he looked very sad all of a sudden like he was going to cry but he obviously couldn’t. I broke my focus on him “what happened?” I asked him walking over to him normally “I was reliving finding out that my parents were dead literally” he told me. Caius looked deep in thought coming over to me from his throne “I think your gift is giving whoever you focus on images the bringing them emotional pain in theory that could inevitably destroy them just a word of warning don’t do that to Marcus”. “Why?” I asked curiously he raised his eyebrows at me “probably best you don’t know” Caius cautioned me.Now I don’t want to know but I wonder why I wouldn’t want to I thought suspiciously.

“Now Jasmine let’s see if you have a gift” Aro instructed my little sister next looking at her expectantly. Noticing the anxious expression on her face I went to console her telling her to relax and concentrate on anything or anyone in the room.  Taking a deep breath she fixed her eyes on the table in the middle of the room she squinted and it moved slightly to the left, she looked surprised with herself as would I. “Well it looks like your telekinetic that is a very powerful gift and may definitely be useful on missions” Aro said then congratulated us on how powerful our gifts were.

 All day and night was spent with Alec until we were summoned to the throne room. “It has been almost a year so we would like you to check on Renesme the half vampire offspring of Bella and Edward Cullen and Ellena this will be your first mission, a word of caution you may not yet have control of your powers so try not to accidentally use it on Rosalie she is the blonde woman in the Cullen clan” he ordered us warning me about one of the Cullen’s and I’ll do my best to do as I’m told.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update I have been busy with Family Tail and college work