Chapter six- Left Not rushed (edited a little)

Alec POV

We had finally made back to the Volterra Castle, Ellena and Jasmine gotten everything they needed. Parked the car in the garage and walked normal pace with Chelsea and Heidi carrying the shopping bags to the front desk to ask Gianni where our masters where she informed us they were having a brief meeting in the throne room.

As we made our way at normal pace I thought about hearing Ellena heart stammer a few times in care ride back home and if vampires were able to blush I would, she clearly was head over heels for me as I was for her. The question was did she know it Aro never mentioned seeing ever being in love when he read her mind so she might not know what love feels like at all.

I opened the door for the ladies and proceeded over to our masters “Hello my darlings we were just finishing, Ellena we have redecorated your room red instead of black… Heidi will you show her please” Aro greeted us. “Your rooms been changed to upstairs” he added to Ellena and Jasmine. The two followed Heidi and Chelsea to their room to put away the things they bought and I stayed behind knowing that Aro would want to speak to me.

“Alec the bonds you have with young Ellena are quite strong, I think it would be agreeable to get to know her and tell her the truth preferably before she is changed we don’t how deep her depression is” Aro urged me desperately has if he were afraid she was suicidal. “Master she may be fragile at the moment but I want to take this slowly she may have never have been in love before, I will get to know her as she will be my mate soon” I explained.

“Your right she has never been in love before nor has she ever had a relationship because she was afraid they would report her father to the police and separate Ellena and her sister if they discovered he was abusive, do you understand” My master revealed to me and I nodded in agreement and then dismissed me.

I followed irresistible scent of Ellena’s blood so I could get to know my love has a person and see the girl behind the depressed look on her exquisite face. It suddenly occurred to me that even though Aro was power hungry he wasn’t has sadistic and heartless as other vampires coven may have originally thought, but all the Volturi knew that anyway or he wouldn’t care so much about Ellena.

I finally found her room as I caught the indescribable smell behind the door I knocked on the door hoping Heidi was with her has the door was a bit too thick for humans to hear behind. I realised after a few minutes of waiting for the door to open that she was alone so I let myself in as I did so saying hello

Ellena POV

I had finished putting my clothes in my gigantic walk- in closet feeling lucky enough that there was a couple dozen red tops, jeans and dresses with several PJS thrown in too. I spent a few minutes taking in my new room again, far more extravagant then my room back in south Carolina that had pink wallpaper that was beginning to ware aware slightly because it hadn’t been changed in so many years. This room however had been painted dark red with hanging silver chandelier with several Picasso paintings and the Mona Lisa, my own on suite bathroom. Also my own cable TV with a home theatre a red satin bed with a red blanket and black wooden floor.

All of sudden I was startled when I heard my door open I turned around  my heart started jumping when see Alec “hello” he greeted with his bell ringing voice, I said it back and asked him what he was doing here “Oh I just wanted to get to know you” he said teasingly has he sat on my bed and I followed.

“Well I would love to get to know you as well” I hadn’t realised I sounded flirtatious until Alec raised his eyebrows slightly making me blush I looked away. I told him about how my mother used to take me to piano lessons since I was 5 that I loved and that I hadn’t been since she before died because dad wouldn’t let me, I told him about the abuse and why I used to cut he interrupted me for a moment saying Aro had told the guards that set up my room to not put razors in my room in fear of what would happen if I did it again before I turned.