Chapter 2 - I'm Dreaming Right? Or not

Ellena's POV

Curious has to why the person screamed, I got up tears still streaming down my face and peaked behind the tree to see a red haired slim woman writhing and screaming from immense agony on the uncut shaggy grass. I noticed a blonde woman in a black cloak, with her hair in a graceful bun standing over looking pissed off, wait a minute she has red eyes, the three men behind her had red eyes as well. This has got to be a dream, I pinched myself nope not a dream. The tall blonde man and the muscle built, tall brunette male tore both her arms and then her head I screamed in horror.

They looked at me hearing my scream "What are you doing here" The blonde woman demanded harshly has the four of them came up at me I told them what happened breaking into a sob. Her eyes softened slightly turning to the three behind her, they nodded "We are vampires and because you have seen what you shouldn't have seen you have to come with us sounds like you won't have a nice life if I let you go anyway" she informed. Feeling eyes on me I noticed the dark haired boy looking at me, I felt my heartbeat quicken and butterflies form in my gut.

I realised I couldn't leave Jasmine here with Rory our father it was too dangerous for her to stay in that house. The dark haired boy finally spoke "how rude of us we haven't introduced ourselves my name is Alec, this is my twin sister Jane, this is Demetri and Felix" "I'm Ellena if its not too much trouble can I have my sister Jasmine join us, I'm afraid my dad will force into it like I was going to force me and I can't let her go through that alone" I pleaded. Alec let out a sigh of defeat looking to his twin sister for council and she nodded her head in agreement "very well then" he agreed icily.

Someone was calling out my name I turned around to see my sister running up to me "Dad is awake he is demanding where you are he is furious right you have.." "I'm not going back Jasmine and neither are you we can't stay in South Carolina any longer" cutting her off and explained why we couldn't. She agrreed to join me to go with the four with them. We had been told where we were going, we walked for a couple miles where a toyota ford minivan awaited to take us to the airport.

I could finally escape my terrible, screwed up life and avoid getting tangled up in my dad dangerous illegal life and not get STD's and unplanned pregnancies.